Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albuquerque

by triciamanly Posted 30th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:02 AM
It's a beautiful home! I actually LIVE in ABQ, and my house is one level, but looks similar to this one -- awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:11 AM
I love that you can make such interesting homes with just the BaseGame and no CC. Wonderful work!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:11 PM
Absolutely FABULOUS! Awesome work once again & and again with no cc! You're a talent, Tricia, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM
I really appreciate your comments! They're my inspiration to keep building! tricia
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:32 PM
WOW, GORGEOUS!!!! There's so many things to be said about this, I don't know where to start, amazing, beautiful, complete, clean, PERFECT, I LOVE THIS AND ALL OR YER CREATIONS, keep up the amazing work PLEASE!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 4:25 AM
:") แต้งกิ้วว ๆ
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:52 AM
2 words are enough to describe your house : Beautiful and lovely ! I so love this modern architecture and the way you're working it to created everytime a new treasure....

Thanks a lot for sharing Sweetie
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:59 AM
I love ABQ! The city and the house (and the airport there is really nice too - lol). This is going right into Strangetown!

This space for rent.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 6:39 AM
Thank you Tricia....very beautiful house. It will be very useful for my professors in university subhood.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:28 PM
yay! I think you and I share a liking for USA southwestern decor! Thanks so much for commenting!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 12:13 AM
I played your house yesterday and my description is....1. decently and tastefully decorated interior 2. really functional and realistic floor plan 3.wonderful balcony fence made with cheat 4.house design-fantastic! Tricia you made wonderful work and I must mention...I did not have anything to change Fantastic is what you done only with base game...BE PROUD...you deserve it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:28 PM
Thanks You!