Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kelly Osbourne

by LadyFrontbum Posted 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:07 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 7:21 AM by BasTyra

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:15 PM
woow she does looks like her
Great Job!

Are you planning on making Lindsay Lohan?
I really want her
Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
Wow, amazing likeness, thankyou!

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:55 PM
Beautyful... looks exactly like her = )
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:08 PM
Great job. Looks amazing.

Lindsay Lohan.... LOL!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:23 PM
Ha ha, fantastic resemblance of the Kellster - very nice work! Now she can hang out with the Ozzy sim we have here!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 8:23 PM
This is really good!! The more I look at her the better it seems!! really good face sculpt

~ Nyn ~
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM
She is amazing!!!! Thank you so much, darling and keep them coming!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 11:17 PM
Very good job! Thanks so much~
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:01 AM Last edited by BasTyra : 4th Feb 2010 at 4:40 AM.
Thanks so much everyone, I'm glad you like her <3

Marco, I can add lindsay to my list of sims to try. I really should make an actual list. The one in my head is getting long. O_o
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:25 AM
Wow, BT!!! That is a really excellent resemblance. Great work!! You are really talented and I looooove your presentation.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:39 AM
Aw thanks Audrey! <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 11:05 AM
Thanks for sharing this it really looks like kelly osbourne!!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:15 PM
Not a fan of this human being, but it's a good resemblence.

But tell me why do you strip all the CC off the sim before you upload, it's really a pain to readjust and readd all the stuff. I would keep all used CC on the sim, if you don't have it, the game replaces it anyways and it's much easier to get what you see.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:31 PM
Hey slipslop

Force of habit from uploading to the exchange.
I've also had the occasional problem with people experiencing crashes when I keep the content on the sim - particularly with hair. Not sure what that's all about.

If it's preferred I can upload with the CC on here from now on. I'd just have to keep a note of which file my last save belongs to. I have about a gazillion .sim files per sim by the time I've finished them. I'm a compulsive saver :D

I'm in bed at the moment, but I can grab her cc file tomorrow and add it to her page if you like. (that's if I remember, my mind is like a sieve lately)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#16 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:24 PM
BasTyra, she is stunning! Wonderful work :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 4:54 PM
She is gorgeous! I do not use Awesome Mod but have all the other sliders. Is there a way to get the 3x without using Awesome Mod? Otherwise, will it change her too much if I have all the other sliders but not Awesome Mod?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:35 PM
hiya ! WOW this is great thanks so much for this !! Was your name not Ladyfrontbum ? how'd you change it ? Thanks x x x

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:57 PM
sasha, i just signed up under an alternative nickname I use. I didn't mean to :D

rian you should be able to use a Max Slider Increase mod in place of awesomemod. Just don't edit her face or I think it snaps back. Sz3 made a few and I think Jonha has one linked in his body slider page.

Thanks everyone! <3
Forum Resident
#20 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
Hey slipslop

I've sent you a pm, don't want to clutter the comments with chatter, which is not about the sim.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM
Amazing!

Could you do her fiancee, Luke Worrall? Hes so cute and they are an awesome couple.
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:57 AM
She is fantastic! Really looks exactly like her! Thank you for sharing!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:00 AM
Lol valkinha I was looking at him the other day thinking, "should i?". I will keep him in mind. I haven't had a lot of simming time lately so when I do get on I tend to do whatever sim happens to motivate me the most.

Cheers monca!
Slipslop, thanks for the pm.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:38 PM
I Can't believe it wow amazing Sharon come and look at this
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:55 PM
Page 1 of 2