Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fir Grand

by QBUILDERZ Posted 12th Feb 2010 at 6:25 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:45 PM
Yay! This is so awesome! :D

You already know how much I love this! Absolutely magnificent job Q! Thank you!
Typical
#3 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:57 PM
Woo! I love this house! I just wish that I could get it to work, possibly game version!
Seriously though, anyone who sees this house must download it!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:22 PM
Q this house is fab and I love your video presentation.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 8:17 PM
Awesome Q! Thanks mate.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:04 PM
This house is amazing! I really love the split leveling on the inside, it gives it such character, like it's actually in a mountainous area. Well done man :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:05 AM
It is so awesome, every angle and view just makes it look so beautiful! The split levelling to the landscaping detail make this lot stand out as superb, thank you dearly!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:24 AM
Such a beautiful lot also from a technical perspective - awesome architecture
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 1:43 AM
Fantastic! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:37 AM
Fantastic lot i always enjoy playing with your builds......amazing!
Banned
#11 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 2:43 PM
Nice Screenshots. But isn't 200k plus a bit much for a house without a garage? Sims with that kind of money will probably own nice cars which they don't want to leave out in the elements. For me, the absence of a garage is a deal killer (in both real life and in the sims).
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:38 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 13th Feb 2010 at 9:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
Nice Screenshots. But isn't 200k plus a bit much for a house without a garage? Sims with that kind of money will probably own nice cars which they don't want to leave out in the elements. For me, the absence of a garage is a deal killer (in both real life and in the sims).

Well, as you may have noticed, the house is built on quite a large hill. Because of this, having a garage would look stupid. Additionally by the time I had thought to add a garage, it would have altered the house to where I wouldn't have liked. Plus the idea of the house is to be closer to nature, if your sim is more worried about getting him/her car dirty then they shouldn't be in the house. Ultimately though, it is your loss by not seeing it in game. I digress, thank you for the feedback though, much appreciated. I will be sure to include one next upload

Thanks for all the comments you guys!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 10:18 PM
yay! so pretty! so nature-y

I love how it's not just a box but has so many aspects to it. Great job Q!

---hehehe the garage, well now they can show off their car better.
Helptato
#14 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:22 AM
It's a beautiful house, fantastic! *gives cookie*

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:37 PM
I was so excited to see that you have a new house in the game. I always love your lots. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 7:38 PM
AMAZING house! Thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 7:01 AM
Such a unique house! It stands out from the crowd!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th May 2011 at 4:54 PM
Thank you for commenting and downloading, guys! I appreciate it :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.