Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Badass Belly Shirt for Boys

by Claeric Posted 14th Feb 2010 at 8:27 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2010 at 10:56 PM by Claeric

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 9:38 PM
Might be good for homosexual sims in my neighbourhood.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One

I almost didn't upload these because I knew some idiot was going to say something like that. Thank you very much for confirming my fears.
Inventor
#4 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:16 PM
The idiots don't matter, Claeric. Thanks for uploading! If you could make this in other patterns, I'd really love it! I love having sexy clothes for my male sims.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:19 PM
LUL YES, just like the ones guys always wear at Football Practice @ my school
Thank ya dearly Now I can continue stalking my perfect sim-clones in piece

also,

Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One

._. I have no comment for this, lol

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
The idiots don't matter, Claeric. Thanks for uploading! If you could make this in other patterns, I'd really love it! I love having sexy clothes for my male sims.

There's no need for other patterns with Create a Style 0_o
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:32 PM
Great stuff, Claeric. Loved it! The shading looks really good.
My only suggestion is that you could have used the naked top instead of the shirt mesh, because of the "Slightly Altered Muscular Male Mesh Mod". It would give sims a nicer waistline to show off.
I say that, however, without trying it in-game (must reboot and get into windoze to do that) so maybe the body sliders can take care of that.

bluegenjutsu: I think you said that based on what Claeric said ("It comes in grey, the stylish skull diamond pattern, and black"). Those are only the saved styles - like when the default clothing comes with "examples". You can apply any other with Create-a-Style.

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:34 PM
Oooh, this is nice. And perfect for one of my sims in particular (who is gay but most of my sims are gay so that is irrelevant). <3 The only way I'd prefer it is if it had a turtleneck and was sleeveless. Alas, I really need to figure out how this meshing business works. *sigh*
Banned
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:48 PM
I did use the naked top. I based it on an unlocked naked top mesh. The TEXTURE is based on the normal shirt- which has a square-at-the-bottom mesh, that isn't form-fitting. It *does* work with SAMMMMMMMM or however many ms it has Maybe I should add that to the post.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:09 PM
Reminds me of an episode of Boondocks lol!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM
To make this short & sweet (like this awesome belly shirt *.*), I don't have the game yet (will be getting it in March for my bday :D) but I've been downloading from MTS non-stop for the past 3[days] for when I do indeed get it, and then today -- I stumble upon this! This is indeed the funniest (and hottest) top for guys on MTS lol, I love it. Great job <3!!
Inventor
#12 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 1:29 AM
Yep, I was thinking that it only came with the pattern shown and had only one recolorable channel to it, that is why I asked for more designs. Good to know that I can make the top look like any pattern I want. Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
I almost didn't upload these because I knew some idiot was going to say something like that. Thank you very much for confirming my fears.

that was kinda rude
The shirt is something that a homosexual may wear. Im not sure where you are
from but in America you do not see many straight men wearing belly shirts.
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:23 AM
Any clothing are things a homosexual may wear. I'm not sure what part of america you're from, but in the civilized world, you dont see many gay men wearing belly shirts either. Probably because, um, we're just guys!

And we don't conform to whatever idiotic roles you have in mind.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:34 AM
Pant, pant, pant! These are fabulous! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:16 AM
Thanks for the shirts they are great. And of course the origional comment is a homophobic stereo typing insult.
Banned
#17 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:24 AM
Hawt :D
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sacrificial_rabbit
Tarzan is everywhere! :O hahahah

He models everything for me. :D

And FYI, everybody, I just submitted a longer version.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 6:40 AM
This is pretty awesome. As soon as I can beat my game into submission (Thank you SO MUCH EA) I have just the Sim to put one of these on. I'll be waiting for the longer one too. Perchance, will there be any sleeveless/tanktop variants?

Oh, and it probably doesn't need to be said again, but just ignore the stupids. They really have nothing better to do.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
Any clothing are things a homosexual may wear. I'm not sure what part of america you're from, but in the civilized world, you dont see many gay men wearing belly shirts either. Probably because, um, we're just guys!

And we don't conform to whatever idiotic roles you have in mind.

I completely understand that. I was simply stating that to most people when you see a belly shirt on a guy you dont think "oh hes a straight man" so please dont call people idiots for thinking something that most of america thinks just because you are not one of those people who think like that. I can bet you that if you ask almost anyone they will say that if they see a guy wearing a belly shirt that instantly assume he's gay. Plus the fact its not even in style, why would any guy want to wear it, even in a game its weird lol.
Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:00 AM
And those people are idiots for assuming he's gay. This is not a hard concept to understand.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#22 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:17 AM
Okay, guys, can we please drop the gay/not gay stuff? They're pixel dollies - who cares?
Forum Resident
#23 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 2:55 PM
LOVE the pattern!
And I think I have the guy for this shirt...
Thanks for uploading!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:19 PM
Lol badass belly shirt. Is that an oxymoron? Kidding aside,this is pretty great, so keep up the good work!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#25 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:55 PM
So I thought I wouldn't have a use for this BUT I tried it out in game and I kinda like it. Good exercise clothes.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Page 1 of 3