Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 2:50 AM
When I try to fast forward car rides.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:17 AM
When I start singing the music the sims kids station plays.

That bloody music is so horrible but it gets stuck in my head so easy...
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:48 AM
You know that you have been playing sims to long when you start singing in fluent simlish to songs on the radio!

Thats one i get alot!
#29 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampite
When I start singing the music the sims kids station plays.

That bloody music is so horrible but it gets stuck in my head so easy...

Oh, I remember that one. It goes like, "Lalalalalala...."
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:19 PM
I need 'motherlode' in reality.. Even 'kaching' would be great!

When I go to hold shift and touch my mailbox to make me happy/full/awake or get me new friends :s
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:21 PM
For me it happens when I start dancing to Sim music, and randomly saying actual Simlish phrases... and spelling Simlish with a capital S as if it'sm an actual language. :O
#32 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmyJS
For me it happens when I start dancing to Sim music, and randomly saying actual Simlish phrases... and spelling Simlish with a capital S as if it'sm an actual language. :O

It IS an actual language.

Isn't it...? *blush*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
I find myself often looking for the number 3 key.

I've done this more times than I can count.
#34 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkBlue
I've done this more times than I can count.

It's the opposite with me. I usually find myself searching for the pause button when life gets too stressful.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic2
When I meet new people I try to think of their traits =)

Ditto.

When you see somebody's nose and are like "I can make them if I set this slider to this and that slider to that"
xD
Scholar
#36 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 9:05 PM
When you use CAS to try a different hairstyle in your self-sim to see if it will look good in realy life XD
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:58 PM
You notice that it is past 7 pm and you think "oh hey, I could go steal some stuff now" and then realize excactly HOW borked up that idea is. 7 pm robbery is for simmies only! Or any robbery at all for that matter!

mpreg fanatic. Male sims beware!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:28 PM
when you copy sims animations. i.e. when you stop for a second before using stairs or stomp and yell when someones in your way.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:58 AM Last edited by sfsix : 21st Feb 2010 at 9:10 AM.
i start thinking about my needs, like my hunger bar is how much full or my energy or bladder bar is how much empty. then i realize i am much more strong-willed than the sims because i know i can stay out for days on end without sleep, unlike the sims. and i don't need to play something or watch tv every 2 hours to keep me happy.

Quote: Originally posted by greeniarnt
You know that you have been playing sims to long when you start singing in fluent simlish to songs on the radio!

Thats one i get alot!

is simlish an actual language that is translatable? i know there are some real words but i'm not sure you can translate every single word used in that game

dag dag = bye
soon soon = hello?
Forum Resident
#40 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
I usually find myself searching for the pause button when life gets too stressful.

I could really use a pause button to get more sleep. I'd put the whole world on a pause and sleep for 15 hours or so.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:10 PM
When I spell "CAS" as a word in Scrabble.
My sister and I couldn't stop laughing.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:08 AM
You know have been playing sims3 to long when you watch tv and think what can I tell them to do next. Thinking they are the sims to. Then I realize its tv not sims.
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:24 PM
When you start to sing the foreign songs around the house... and around friends. Awkward moment when they ask "What ARE you singing?!" and you're like "uuhh... it's from Sims! ;D"

Oh gosh. What have I done?

Like Bambi? Click here!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:36 PM
you originally think some sims in the game look wierd.. but then you spend so long in CAS tweaking around that you think real life faces look wierd.
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:50 PM
when you donĀ“t know what to do in the Sims... I mean, I was already a burglar, a spy, a cook, a famous doctor... and you start counting the wrinkles of your sims...
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:11 AM
You've Been Playing The Sims 3 To Much When...

Your looking at the wall and estimating how many squares it is in game

Your singing simlish tunes and convinced its something you've seen in a recent advert/commercial and no-one knows what your on about.

Your looking for R/L recipes so you eat like sims

Shannon123 AKA kimabc3
Field Researcher
#47 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:54 AM
When your boyfriends asks how your day was, you tell him what happened to your sims.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:06 AM
When you are driving and see someone turn sharp and go up on to the sidewalk while doing a u turn and think "man, he drives like a Sim"

When you see a really pretty house you think "I wonder how the inside is set up *sims name* would LOVE that house" or you see a really nice house and get bad that you can find any CC that would copy some important bit of it (ie: the roof, porch fence, door, ect.) and then wonder if there will be a stuff pack/EP that includes it and what it would be called.

You have had dreams where there was a plumbob above your head.

You have been bored waiting for something and thought you should/could hit the 3x button.

You where thinking about getting a hair cut and decided to test it out on your "me-sim" to see how it looked.
Instructor
#49 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:28 AM
I can vouch I have done many of these things myself.
I've also looked at people's hair in RL and wondered who made it... I almost went up to this one girl in the library to tell her the mess was messed up (her hair had this gap in the back where it should have been smooth) yea, I had to stop myself- I musta been tired that day
I have also looked at furniture or clothing and then ran home to see if I could find it on any CC website.
My daughter, who is 5 talks about her "bar" when she's eating, and how her bar is full or has a little more to fill.
Banned
#50 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 2:37 PM
when trying to pull an all nighter, you wonder if you can enable testing cheats and drag your energy bar uo :-P
Page 2 of 9