Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Central Square Shopping Center - Silent Hill 3

by meriel Posted 27th Feb 2010 at 2:36 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2010 at 5:29 PM by meriel : Change of packs required

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM
I'm surprised nobody made a comment. It looked like you really worked hard designing all of these rooms. Nice job.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 10:35 AM
I suppose the elevating stairs don´t work? Did´nt see them listed either, not made by you or otherwise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
I suppose the elevating stairs don´t work? Did´nt see them listed either, not made by you or otherwise.

Do you mean that the stairs don't show up entirely? In that case, get the original escalators by hed here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=142975
(They are listed under "Custom Content Included" as "Silver Stare" Escalator by hed)

And they don't work as real escalators, if that's what you meant.

Daedalus40, thank you :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 1:29 PM
I'm such a fan of the silent hill series and I have to say this is FABULOUS!!! I love it! It's going into my Silent Hill neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starz
I'm such a fan of the silent hill series and I have to say this is FABULOUS!!! I love it! It's going into my Silent Hill neighborhood.

Awesome, thanks! Silent Hill rocks
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 12:26 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:17 AM
D:

Right..scary memories. Eep.

Silent Hill (Being the best horror game franchise ever made) totally deserves such a great reproduction. The detail is astounding. Totally impressive.

Thanks! I'll have fun sending my simmies there..

No, please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:32 AM
Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 9:54 PM
wow, seeing your uploads makes me wanna play silent hill 3 again, you really are very skilled, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 10:16 PM
Hay thanks for the Central Square Shopping Center from Silent Hill 3 it's really good and looks the same as the real one! :D

The only problem I am having is the blinds in the cafe are flashing blue, can you give me the download link to them please.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:42 PM
fozz2006,
Here is the link, but it's not a direct link to the download. You'll find the blinds at Objects - Page 4 - first download on the page.

Thank you all for the comments .
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meriel
fozz2006,
Here is the link, but it's not a direct link to the download. You'll find the blinds at Objects - Page 4 - first download on the page.

Thank you all for the comments .

Thanks! I will try the Silent Hill Shopping Center again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:58 PM
That's awesome!
And I agree with Stormypoo (love that nick :D)
Now I wanna play SH3 again!
It surely took you a lot of time and patience to do this so detailed.
I'm really impressed!
Keep up your good work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 7:05 PM
Mhblabla - Cool. Yeah, sure it took some time and patience, but I like doing things like this throughly. Otherwise it doesn't even feel worth doing, you know. And it's just fun too, having a bit of a challenge.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 9:14 PM
I can imagine how much hard work you put into this. It's greatly appreciated. Excellent work you've done :D