Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Coral Reef

by keef1973 Posted 27th Feb 2010 at 2:45 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:34 AM
Holy smokes! This house is SERIOUSLY detailed. Honestly, my mind is totally blown by lookin at this one. Really makes me wish I did more with beach type towns. Maybe someday I'll create a beachy town, then I'll download this one. And since keef1973 been helpin me alittle here and there, it should be easy to remember who to look up to find this house again. All I can say is wow, you got some really nice lots.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 7:01 PM
This a really wonderful beach home! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 8:38 PM
Adorable! It's such a lovely place, Keith, I'll add tons of clutters in this dreamful house, a perfect house for my vacation island clap-clap
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 9:51 PM
I love the interesting roofs on your house, and of course the beach which looks very realistic!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who downloaded, thanked and especially those that took the time to comment, much appreciated.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:10 AM
You're welcome! I am downloading your houses like mad since getting Bon Voyage'. Been into 'beach houses' since my 20's, but, as it goes, could never afford a beach-house... til now! The houses look fantastic and I don't have to pay a RL morgage! :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 2:30 PM
Played on this lot awhile, then it's crashed( I'm really upset... How can I fix it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:45 PM
HV , you said that you have played this lot and it was OK, I can only assume you have made some changes in your game for it to crash, try retracing your steps eg added cc. You could redownload and try again. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 6:43 PM
It's a mistery of millenium) I tried everything, but there is still a game crash) Anyway, thank u for awesome houses)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:04 AM
This is great. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 5:49 PM
Thanks You!