Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Bedroom Starter, No CC

by simgrl1934 Posted 14th Mar 2010 at 3:40 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:14 AM
From the looks of the pictures, this will be excellent. I have a tendency to never move a family out of their first home. Combine that with an equal tendency for big families, and so many starters just don't work for me. Thank you so much for making this. My sim families thank you.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 2:39 PM
Clean, simple and very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:21 PM
I love this house! It's simple and realistic, but it's still spacious, cheap, and well-put together. Perfect for my sims.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 1:17 AM
Great job! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 6:17 AM
simgrl1934 Your House is Really Great And I Really Love It It Is One Of The Best Starter Houses I Have Ever Seen And I Really Love Using it in my game! but for the front door kepts getting stuck open but I was able to fix that then by moving the door wall back one space. So it was no big deal!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 11:21 PM
Thank you all for the feedback. I really appreciate the comments and am glad you like my lot.

My simblr
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerieimp
From the looks of the pictures, this will be excellent. I have a tendency to never move a family out of their first home. Combine that with an equal tendency for big families, and so many starters just don't work for me. Thank you so much for making this. My sim families thank you.

Exactly what was said here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:25 PM
Thank you for this upload, I've been looking for a house this size, it's perfect for my family
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:09 PM
Thank you