Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stairs made of logs - 4 new meshes

by Victor_tor Posted 25th Mar 2010 at 12:26 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:41 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:38 PM
These are fantastic. Thank you!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:49 PM
sailorvivi, DaveyDaVinci, you are always welcomed!
This is my first upload and I hope not the last.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:56 PM
I adore your stairs.They are so pretty with their rustic touch.You give me new ideas ....Alpine chalets,sweet simple country homes...and much more !
Its a great creation.Thank you so much for sharing it.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 1:15 PM
These are perfect. Thank you so much!
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 1:47 PM
wonderful!!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:04 PM
Amazing!!! Thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:19 PM
my heart just skipped a beat! these are amazing, the forest moon of endor shall now be rebuilt!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 3:42 PM
Oh, these are cute, thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 4:49 PM
Thank you so much! These are wonderful
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:22 PM
These are totally awesome!! you should make more log shaped build mode items like collumns!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:50 PM
This is lovely, I rarely like building houses, but this has inspired me to make some sort of forest cabin. Thankies! :D

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 6:02 PM
thank you, these are so wonderful!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:06 PM
Very creative:DThank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:12 PM
Thanks to all for comments! :lovestruc
You make me happy
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:52 PM
Fantastic set, they look authentic, I especially love #3
Eminence Grise
#18 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
Aaaaah very imaginative Great for those rustic basements too!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:51 AM
They look great in game! I haven't put them on anything just yet since the color scheme wasn't quite matching. It'd be nice if you could change the color in game [not sure what to call that.]

But I may just build something around these!
Eminence Grise
#20 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorvivi
They look great in game! I haven't put them on anything just yet since the color scheme wasn't quite matching. It'd be nice if you could change the color in game [not sure what to call that.]

I haven't tried em in game yet, but they SHOULD be recolorable with create-a-style: "All stairs have three recolor channels: a bark, wooden part of steps and a carriage."

Although that might not work for stairs unless you have World Adventures, or the patch that came out at the same time... since that introduced stair recoloring.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:33 AM
can't wait to try them in my game! thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
I haven't tried em in game yet, but they SHOULD be recolorable with create-a-style: "All stairs have three recolor channels: a bark, wooden part of steps and a carriage."

Although that might not work for stairs unless you have World Adventures, or the patch that came out at the same time... since that introduced stair recoloring.

Not to sound dumb lol, but where do I access create a style for objects? -blush- I have WA, and HELS
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 2:04 PM
sailorvivi, I think Srikandi tells about a pannel, that appears when you try to recolor objects.
I tested this object in my game and it was recolorable. I copied it from the base game wooden stairs that are recolorable too and don`t use any patches.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
sailorvivi, I think Srikandi tells about a pannel, that appears when you try to recolor objects.
I tested this object in my game and it was recolorable. I copied it from the base game wooden stairs that are recolorable too and don`t use any patches.

haha.. I figured out where it was. I've never used create a style [I didn't know how until I looked again just now.] Sorry for any confusion lol..
Eminence Grise
#25 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorvivi
haha.. I figured out where it was. I've never used create a style [I didn't know how until I looked again just now.] Sorry for any confusion lol..

LOL -- welcome to the tool that will now consume the rest of your life! I spend a very large proportion of my Sims playing time in CaST, heh. EVERYTHING MUST MATCH!
Page 1 of 2