Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Dining Table and Chairs - Sims 2 Conversion

by Esmeralda Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 5:30 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2012 at 11:30 AM by EsmeraldaF : Just some changes to text

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:43 PM
More Sims 2 Conversions!
Thank you very much :D
I cant wait to see more!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM
Gorgeous, thank you

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:34 PM
Wow, these look so much better in TS3 than TS2!! i can definitely use a nice lot of old traditional furniture! thanks!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:45 PM
Thank you, I loved this set in the Sims 2, now off to build a castle
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:05 PM
Finally, quality furniture that we don't have to go to the sims3 store to get. Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:14 PM
FINALLY! Thank you SO much for these and bringing more enjoyment to my game.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:13 AM
Amazing stuff!!! Thank you a lot!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:47 AM
Again, simply stunning!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Eminence Grise
#10 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:06 AM
Oooh nice, I loved this set Much better than the castle set in the store, which is way too blocky.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:47 AM
Thanks EsmeraldaF. I like the medieval collection in TS2 very much. Downloading this.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:01 AM
Thank you! I loved these and you're right. There is way to little fantasy/medieval stuff in Sims 3. Its great to finally get some decent stuff coming through
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:11 AM
I love it

The Mad Medievalizer
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:18 PM
Thanks for these, they look good!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:46 PM
Lovely shape and size of table! Shame it cant be coloured white/off white as that would go perfectly in my blue/white themed dining room!
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:34 PM
Let the medieval feasting begin! lol Beautiful, thank you
Scholar
#17 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic work.I loved this set in sims 2 and feel so spoiled to have it back in sims 3,especially the chair.
Have (all) a very nice sunday.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
I've been waiting for something like this and it looks amazing :>

We're the Low Art Gloominati, and we aim to depress
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:24 AM
Thank you so much for these gorgeous furniture pieces. They are exactly what I was looking for to put in the great hall of my castle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 8:16 PM
Love it, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th May 2011 at 12:36 AM
This is a quality item and I adore everything about it! Thank you for posting and sharing your talent.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th May 2011 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by apoetscorner
This is a quality item and I adore everything about it! Thank you for posting and sharing your talent.

Thank you for the nice comment! It's not me who has the talent, though, it was Maxis for making such lovely items for The Sims 2 - all I did was make it useable in The Sims 3!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 1:39 PM
Just wanted to let you know that the new Pets patch dining chair makes the cat freeze when it goes to jump up onto it. You have to resetsim to un freeze the cat. Seems to be happening with a lot of the dining chairs.
Thanks for a great item though I am still using it even with the bug Love this whole set!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxMolly
Just wanted to let you know that the new Pets patch dining chair makes the cat freeze when it goes to jump up onto it. You have to resetsim to un freeze the cat. Seems to be happening with a lot of the dining chairs.
Thanks for a great item though I am still using it even with the bug Love this whole set!

Thanks for letting me know, will have to test it with cats when I get the chance and see if there's anything I can do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th May 2012 at 4:03 PM
This will look great in a castle-based house. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2