Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EA Face Overlay Fix

by missy harries Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 4:37 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2011 at 4:20 PM by missy harries

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:42 PM
Please make a NON-Default!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:54 PM
jordoo, that makes no sense - this would be useless as a non-default (and, a non-default -what-? this isn't makeup or anything). The whole point is to fix the issues with the defaults that will affect -everything- skin/eye-related.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
jordoo, that makes no sense - this would be useless as a non-default (and, a non-default -what-? this isn't makeup or anything). The whole point is to fix the issues with the defaults that will affect -everything- skin/eye-related.

Oh ok.
nvm then.
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:41 PM
Lol. Great work!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:01 PM
Wonderful! The lip thing always bothered me. And I love smaller eyes, too. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 8:03 PM
My Chocolate-Sims will appreciate this. Major Kudos to you.
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:00 PM
Wow, thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:55 PM
Thanks, now my fantasy sims shall be better!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:10 PM
I'm so glad to see this. It annoyed me no end on my darker fantasy sims!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:45 AM
Is this conflict with "Aikea Guinea - Default Replacement Skintone V1" and "Aikea Guinea - TS3 Default Eyes II Multicolored"? Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
Is this conflict with "Aikea Guinea - Default Replacement Skintone V1" and "Aikea Guinea - TS3 Default Eyes II Multicolored"? Thank you.

It won't conflict with the skintone but it will conflict with the eye's since Aikea changed the face overlay and put it in the package to get smallers eye's. It's either, or unfourtunatly. If you wanted to use these these overlays you could always ask Aikea to upload the eyes as a stand alone.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Forum Resident
#13 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
OK I get that. Thanks for your answer.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:04 AM
So i'm confused, can you use defult replacement eyes with this mod? I would really like to use it, because it sounds amazing , but i'm hesitant because i would like to be able to change my eyes at any given time.

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morganrae93
So i'm confused, can you use defult replacement eyes with this mod? I would really like to use it, because it sounds amazing , but i'm hesitant because i would like to be able to change my eyes at any given time.

Ok then let me elaborete. You can most definatly use replacement eye's with this mod but creators who have released a small eye have done so by editing and including the face overlay in the package which means those packages will conflit with this one. The whole reason I made this package was to get rid of the lip overlay and so I could create a small version of my eye but instead of adding this to my eye package I thought I'd release it as a stand alone to give players more choice. Since this has only just been released I doubt anyone has made small eye's without including a face overlay yet. :P

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:05 AM
Thank you. I just opened up the game today and took some pictures. Wow what a difference the lack of that stupid lip overlay makes. My sim looks so much better and even more natural. I was comparing pictures of the same character from before and after and it really makes a difference.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:17 AM
I forgot to ask. If I use the lip only version, will it also conflict with Aikea Guinea's default skintone & eyes replacement? Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
I forgot to ask. If I use the lip only version, will it also conflict with Aikea Guinea's default skintone & eyes replacement? Thank you.

Sorry dude but yeah. Anything that changes the face overlay.....

Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
Ok then let me elaborete. You can most definatly use replacement eye's with this mod but creators who have released a small eye have done so by editing and including the face overlay in the package which means those packages will conflit with this one. The whole reason I made this package was to get rid of the lip overlay and so I could create a small version of my eye but instead of adding this to my eye package I thought I'd release it as a stand alone to give players more choice. Since this has only just been released I doubt anyone has made small eye's without including a face overlay yet. :P

thanks a ton!

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:56 AM
finding for a long time!!!
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 7:55 AM
does this conflict with Shady's multicolor eyes?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
does this conflict with Shady's multicolor eyes?

Not as far as I can see, I don't think the overlay was changed so it should be fine : )

Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 8:53 AM
U are lovely for making this extremely annoyed the hell outta me...so GEN compatible?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:11 AM Last edited by xhn3yb3x : 10th Sep 2011 at 1:13 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more
will navetsea's default skins or SimRivers destiny default eye replacements interfere with this?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 4:56 AM
Thank you for this
Page 1 of 2