Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Divas - Christina Aguilera

by Audrey Posted 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:16 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2010 at 12:21 PM by Audrey

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:41 AM
You've captured her so well Audrey, well done!!
Theorist
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 12:13 PM
Great job! looks just like her
I cant wait till her new album comes out this year or at least thats what I read lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:54 PM
Even though she's really famous, and one of the more popular celebrities made into sims, her face just never comes out right.

I hadn't found one even close. I tried it myself (I'm not terrible, but not great), and couldn't do it.

But you did it! And with really minimal CC. I'm really impressed.
As a celeb-sim freak, this is one of the best I've seen, and you somehow did it without a face-mask.

5 stars!

Thanks. Seriously. :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:33 PM
Bravo! This is one of your best yet, Audrey.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:43 PM
Great job on Xtina, and on having two divas uploaded in one day!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 5:41 PM
I LOVE Christina! Thank you so much.
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:34 AM
Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratuations!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 6:00 AM
no ofense but but it doenst look like her, she's much more beautiful than that :/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 6:50 AM
Wow, thanks Ben for that praise and to everyone else for their appreciation. Thathi, you are entitled to your opinion and no offence taken. And here I was ready to give up this simming lark.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:43 AM
I recognised her straight away, she's beautiful!

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:01 PM
great!!! es igual!! Very good!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2010 at 7:52 AM
Thank you Emmz and Kepazza.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:40 AM
Wow, the face is great...too bad there isn't the "perfect" hair for her...those hairs don't do her justice! =(

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 8:47 AM
i downloaded her where can i find her?