Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 - 11 Sandbanks Avenue

by AndraNaberrie Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2010 at 9:37 PM by AndraNaberrie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 1:08 AM
I love this! This will integrate perfectly into my town.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 7:56 AM
I love this apartment builing! Great job. I really like the modern look and the sand colors
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:37 PM
Wonderful!! This is one of the best Apartments that I have seen!! Thank you! :-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th May 2010 at 1:16 PM
Very well done!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2010 at 7:38 PM
These are very nice apartments but I have one crucial complaint. When you created your apartments, you used the dividers that came with Pets. By doing that, all the kitchens in all of the apartments are common areas. Not only am I now disallowed from redecorating them, but my Sims cannot even use the fridge properly(It only says "'Make One'..., 'Make Many...'".

I tried using cheats to fix it, but when I removed the dividers, it instead made my WHOLE living room a common area. The last thing I did was put the dividers back, and switch the kitchen with the dining area. So now the dining room is the common area. The kitchen can now be used properly, but now my Sim eats on the couch instead of going to the dining room.

I don't know what else to do .
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2010 at 9:03 AM
Thank U Very Much I Love Your Apartments
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:45 PM
I love this building. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrizta0000
These are very nice apartments but I have one crucial complaint. When you created your apartments, you used the dividers that came with Pets. By doing that, all the kitchens in all of the apartments are common areas. Not only am I now disallowed from redecorating them, but my Sims cannot even use the fridge properly(It only says "'Make One'..., 'Make Many...'".

I tried using cheats to fix it, but when I removed the dividers, it instead made my WHOLE living room a common area. The last thing I did was put the dividers back, and switch the kitchen with the dining area. So now the dining room is the common area. The kitchen can now be used properly, but now my Sim eats on the couch instead of going to the dining room.

i have been expirencing the same problem. does anyone know how to fix this? or does the creator think they can fix it and upload the fixed version? Help!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haley1994
i have been expirencing the same problem. does anyone know how to fix this? or does the creator think they can fix it and upload the fixed version? Help!!!

I haven't been on here for a while, but seeing how a couple of people have had problems I will definitely look and see if I can sort it out and then post back if I can.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrizta0000

This problem has been fixed - just download the new file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:16 PM
Thanks You!