Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gefrey Culpeper: The Goode & Able Apothecarie

by kiwi_tea Posted 4th Apr 2010 at 1:37 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2010 at 5:06 PM by kiwi_tea

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:28 PM
I like this Sim very much. :Db
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:45 PM
He's fabulous! Perfect for any pre-20th century setting imo, nad you could probably redress him to fit up to the 70s easily. A nice character.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:08 PM
AMAZING backstory. Just wonderful. You didnt just make a sim, but you created a character.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:16 PM Last edited by rian90 : 4th Apr 2010 at 11:24 PM.
He is great..and not pudding faced. To me, that means a face that is soft and lacks character. He certainly does not lacks character and his face has wrinkles and freckles, all the signs of a full life. Thank you. I do wish we had better clothing for medieval men though.

edited to change does to does not. Sorry!
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:29 PM
Wow! He's so full of character. He seems like he could be a real person. Good job!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 12:37 AM
Aww, he's cute - nice to have Mr Culpeper to go with his house. An ancestor of Nicholas Culpeper the herbalist?
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 2:13 AM
Heh, my friend Google just schooled me on Nicholas Culpeper. It's a cool coincidence. I just searched around my Middle English texts for possible surnames and got Culpeper somewhere.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:33 AM
The most unique and interesting face I've seen. Thanks.
Inventor
#10 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 2:29 PM
Very unique sim - thank you!!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:22 PM
You've really brought him to life - his character really shines through in these pictures Good job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 10:51 PM
why isn't it possible to download him without having WA? I've tried but it doesn't work strange... great sim though
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 11:27 PM
Some sims, like this one, require WA. He has clothes and favourites from the EP. Glad you like him, though.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:26 PM
Thanks

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3