Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden Door Centred on Two Tiles

by leefish Posted 6th Apr 2010 at 9:31 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2011 at 8:52 AM by leesester

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:31 PM
Nice! Always looking for more solid centered doors to use in interiors... most of the two-tilers have glass, and I won't have glass in my sims' bathroom and bedroom doors! They're modest!

And this particular door is probably my favorite.

I gotta say I wouldn't mind having it without the knocker, too, since one doesn't really want a knocker on an interior door anyway
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:38 PM
Your wish is my command Srikandi - I will do a door variant for you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:18 PM
Love your centered doors & windows. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:25 PM
Great doors, thank you. May I upload them with my next castle for the challenge?

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
Great doors, thank you. May I upload them with my next castle for the challenge?

Yes of course - you can all do whatever you like with these (except fail to mention I made them/upload to pay sites) - its an EA mesh after all. I only remapped and added some bits.

That's applicable to all my items.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:47 PM
very useful, thanks thanks
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:00 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 17th Apr 2010 at 9:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Your wish is my command Srikandi - I will do a door variant for you.

Ahhh you're spoiling me ><

Edit: :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:05 PM
great doors, especially like the no-knocker choice too.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:05 PM
It's so confusing! Are these for TS3 or for TS2? There is no clear distinction on the site, and I'm messing up my downloads folders
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:04 AM
On the first page at the top right hand corner of the post there is an image saying "sims3". On sims2 uploads there is a similar one saying "sims2". You can also filter by game type. I'm not sure how we can be any clearer.

TBH this is a site issue, not a creator post issue and I suggest you post in Site Issues if for some reason you cannot see the images.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:01 AM
Is there a one tile version without the knocker?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 9:18 PM
These doors are also crashing my game after the latest patches
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:49 AM
A year after Late Night and a month after Pets (see I am getting quicker) I have updated these doors. They work fine in a pets game with no crashes etc etc

Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 11:35 PM
Please please please could you take the door knocker off the one tile doors. It looks silly having them on the doors when they are used as interior doors.
Thank you so much for making this!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:33 PM
AWESOME finally I swear things are hard for a new simmer.........
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 7:01 PM
Very nice, Lee! Many thanks.