Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inspiration - Base Game Nursery Items take ALL Regular Bedding.

by fway Posted 26th Apr 2010 at 7:17 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2011 at 2:50 AM by fway : Small Crib Bedding Fix (I will also update here with links to beddings)

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:33 PM
You did such an amazing job on this! Thank you so much for your hard work!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 7:58 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 27th Apr 2010 at 10:45 PM.
This is awesome! :-) I love stuff that adds to the options for baby furniture - babies are kind of boring in game and it's nice if they at least have a pretty crib! :-) Going to go check it out in game now! :-D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:34 PM
So great colours! And of course the whole set is really good! I love baby and toddlers stuffs', they are so cute and this one is a very sweet one!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:49 PM
Excellent idea! Great job on it!
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 10:01 PM
This is so great and an awesome idea! Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 11:54 PM
WoW! What a great thing! Life for Sims babies has come a long way with this one! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:05 AM
Honestly, this is pure awesome, and so useful! Thankyou so much

doom has come, so pack your bags hunny. <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:41 AM
Brilliant--thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us. This is incredibly useful, and it looks great.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 1:57 AM
:o :o :o :o

AH I LOVE THESE. That crib mapping thing has always annoyed me! THANK YOU for fixing that, not to mention slaving the bedding recolors!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 1:59 AM
Thank you, times a million!! This is a wonderful idea, I can't wait to see it in game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 2:13 AM
This is just totally awesome :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Forum Resident
#13 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:09 AM
Really useful, thanks!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:50 AM
I am not a coder, mesher, or any of that cool stuff, so when I come across a problem, I look to the Simming community, usually here. I have on occation thought "wouldn't it be cool if the baby beds could match the adult beds", but I never thought much more beyond that. This is pretty awesome. My sims are going to love this.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:20 AM
Awesome! thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:18 AM
Thank you sooooo much for these! <3
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:23 AM
This is fantastic, wonder why it's never been done. Sooooo glad you did it. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#18 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:31 AM
This is nice. Thank you.

Question. This does not work with HugeLunatics changetable made to link to the crib bedding does it?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gulhare

Question. This does not work with HugeLunatics changetable made to link to the crib bedding does it?

Ah right! It does not. You will need to download the non-default version of my cribs, then.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:29 PM
Gleeeeee! They're here!

Must have now. .

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:44 PM
You are wonderful for doing this! I have hated that crib for so long for not being a solid white or a solid 'whatever' color I needed it to be. LOL!

I'm also grateful because sometimes I'm too lazy to go shopping for yet another nursery set, sometimes I just want to plop down the Maxis set and be done with it, but they never look good enough! The choice is not enough, or I need some other recolors...Now, they'll look good enough and everything will also match...save for the dispenser, which doesn't bother me.

THANK YOU sooo much!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:07 PM
Thanks so much for fixing the mapping on the Maxis crib and making the bedding match items in both default and non-default forms. I love repository objects, but sometimes you just can't get the right effect without doing an actual recolor.

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Instructor
#23 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Ah right! It does not. You will need to download the non-default version of my cribs, then.

mhmm what to choose what to choose...crib + changetable or crib+changetable+chair+bedding....Well, Ill just have to do some testing ingame
#24 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:58 PM
::nab:: --I took the Pets non-default version and the mapping fix.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
#25 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:45 PM
Thank you! This is so cool! Now I don't have to have non-matching kids' rooms/nurseries.
Page 1 of 3