Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CoolSims Mesh No.70 - Retextured

by SnowWhite Posted 26th Apr 2010 at 11:07 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2012 at 6:35 PM by SnowWhite

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 2:53 AM
Hey thanks a lot for these. Beautiful re-textures and colours. I've added this one to favourites as well, keep doing what you do, it's fantastic. :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:44 AM
this is awesome! i love all your re-textures and everything!!

ps where did you get the facial hair?
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:29 AM
Arrgghh I was just promising myself not to download anything else. This is so fantastic though and decent male hair is very hard to come by.

Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:03 AM
thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
perfect
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:13 PM
Woah! Those are beautiful!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:03 PM
Your texture is just perfect for this mesh. Thank you!
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:46 PM
The hair looks great but what I'm really in love with is the sim himself. Would you package and upload him? There are never enough handsome male sims and this one is so gorgeous!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:06 PM
I love this hair so much and having additional textures is muy bien! As the above commenter requested, I'd love to see the model himself uploaded.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 8:23 AM
really nice! thanks.

I'd love to know where you got the facial hair on your redhead
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 4:45 PM
I absolutely LOVE the hair! It's perfect for my rebellious guys... and I love your sim model ,he is really handsome ,especially with red hair!
Great job
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 6:28 PM
This is very awesome! I can put it to great use!!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 8:44 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by TanqGirl
this is awesome! i love all your re-textures and everything!!
ps where did you get the facial hair?

Quote: Originally posted by metalheadneko
I'd love to know where you got the facial hair on your redhead

Uhh...black haired sim: Tumbling Sims?
Red haired: Might have been DL Mulsows? My memory sucks. Lol.

Quote: Originally posted by Chasitykins
The hair looks great but what I'm really in love with is the sim himself. Would you package and upload him?

Sorry but no, hes kinda special to me (because I'm weird, yah) but maybe one day I'll give into requests for him and upload him to my site.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd May 2010 at 8:25 PM
pefect downloads, thanx. please, where did you get the glasses on the blond guy? (and the girl in your avatatar) looks sexy
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th May 2010 at 12:20 AM
Much much nicer than the original, colorwise, I mean. If you ever get time to add to it, could you add the gray/white, a dark blonde, or a dark red? For whatever reason, I like my ladies with that light blonde, but my guys always look washed out for whatever reason. Very nice retexture. Can't wait to see it in-game.
Alchemist
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:21 AM
thank you! BTW, that sim looks so sexy! you should upload it!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 1:42 PM
I love it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:25 PM
:/ I can't get to the mesh. Says it's forbidden for me to access it on this server. Whatever that means.
I want it... ;^;
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 8:09 AM
Default Possible link to 70 mesh
Quote: Originally posted by xDevilwithahalo
:/ I can't get to the mesh. Says it's forbidden for me to access it on this server. Whatever that means.
I want it... ;^;

Haven't tested it yet but I think it might work. If it doesn't work, search for coolsims in the search on this website and you will get many results. I've found a few meshes I needed on there so some do work. Hope it helps!

http://www.4shared.com/file/eilOwxJ..._CoolSims_M.htm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th May 2011 at 7:17 PM
hello, could you please include the mesh in your file. the moderator for coolsims moved her site and lost most of her files. she's apparently open for people releasing the mesh. she has a new site and only one file.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th May 2011 at 8:37 PM
Can't get to the link. Apparently her website is down. :/

Can you add the mesh?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:16 AM
Haven't tested it yet but I think it might work. If it doesn't work, search for coolsims in the search on this website and you will get many results. I've found a few meshes I needed on there so some do work. Hope it helps!

the mesh on the link does work ) thank you little genius
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lclucky10

http://www.4shared.com/file/eilOwxJ..._CoolSims_M.htm

-bows- Thank you.
Even though this is extremely late...
Thank you xD
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 3:54 PM
MESH pleaseee :'(
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:21 AM
No mesh for this? I'm sad. =(
Page 1 of 2