Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Divas - Whitney Houston

by Audrey Posted 4th May 2010 at 8:57 AM - Updated 5th May 2010 at 7:17 AM by Audrey

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Typical
#2 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:01 AM
I recognised her literally straight away! Well done, you can totally tell that who she is!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:26 AM
The time you spent getting her right was worth it, she is beautiful and very accurate. Well done!

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:30 AM
Thank you lewjen and emmz. She came out much darker in skintone than when I submitted her *scratches head*.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Banned
#5 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:41 AM
You got her down to a T! .
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2010 at 9:50 AM
She's here at last, congrats, nice job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2010 at 10:18 AM
Thanks joninmobile and Es, your positive feedback is appreciated. I thought I would go mad trying to get her right, then one day, she just clicked.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Theorist
#8 Old 4th May 2010 at 12:08 PM
wow! she looks great,thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:18 PM
You have a dead-on match here! This is the first celeb I actually recognized. Wonderful!

If only I could pause life like I pause my Sims game........
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:32 PM
Oh Audrey, she's perfect! Congrats and hugz :-)
Instructor
#11 Old 4th May 2010 at 4:21 PM
Oh, she's perfect!!!!!!! But how will she live in our games without cocain? lol.... I know, BAD joke...... but realy, amazing job. You have captured her beauty perfectly.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th May 2010 at 4:38 PM
Hey nice work! You are very busy with your Diva project, keep going Audrey

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th May 2010 at 6:42 PM
Absoluterly amazing! You should SO do Shirley bassey!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:38 PM
Great work Audrey!!!! you're such a dab hand at this now!

~ Nyn ~
Scholar
#15 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:19 AM
Wonderful job Audrey! She is amazing!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th May 2010 at 6:47 AM Last edited by Audrey : 5th May 2010 at 7:18 AM.
Gee, thanks everyone who posted their appreciation and encouragement on here. It so makes it worthwhile to keep on making the sims and continually tweaking them, and all your support really helps.

Thanks especially to Simmiller who is always on my threads in CFF, helping me with comparisons and advice, and Es who is always there to give a gentle helping word. Nyn and Monca, you never fail to come on my download and give a comment, thank you.

Wicked, nice to see you around.

Alan, you should see my custom contents folder, it is full of everything that has to do with making sims' faces, so I think I must have every possible thing you can put on a sim's face and head in my folder.

I must also give a big thank you to the mods who were so patient with me while I got her right and were so encouraging.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st May 2010 at 12:18 PM
Good job Audrey!

From Ellle with love
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:44 AM
She looks gorgeous! Only thing that might look off, to me, (though I might be wrong) is the space from the outside of her eyes to the outer edge of her face...but that might be from the comparison pic I'm looking at...she has her face pulled forward a bit. But that's only if you're really looking for anything, to be honest. She instantly looks like Whitney and truly looks beautiful!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:05 AM
THanks SWC. Mwah.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 7:13 AM
I'm a newbie to this forum and I have to thank you so much for that. Whitney has always been my greatest idol and now I can add her to my sims 3. But can you make a version od her when she was young? You know, like the 1990-1991 era? Because Whitney's face changed a lot since 1994. Again, thank you so much for that :x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 4:55 AM
Wish this could be bumped back up to the front or refeatured now that she's gone. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:29 AM
Yes, that would be nice, maybe some mod can feature her.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 6:35 PM
That looks EXACTLY like her.
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:52 AM
I loved her song, All At Once.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 4:53 AM
That's beautiful, thank you for sharing!
Page 1 of 2