Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Norfolk Schoolhouse - converted into a contemporary family home

by ninotchka Posted 2nd May 2010 at 11:53 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd May 2010 at 12:48 AM
Wow, what a nice brickwork house!
Luckily I have most of the store stuff, so I can enjoy this wonderful lot.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd May 2010 at 3:08 AM
I would just like to say, your sexy screenshots make me jealous. /does not have good TS3 computer.

Interior is well done, good color schemes, I agree 100% with candlelight about the brickwork, too. Lot looks really great overall

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd May 2010 at 5:07 AM
Very cool!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd May 2010 at 5:49 AM
Once again you have created a gorgeous home. I love the schoolhouse theme, The first pic reminds me of the old buildings you see as you drive into Sydney from the north. Just beautiful.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd May 2010 at 7:43 AM
This is very beautiful! I also love how much effort you have put on decorating
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd May 2010 at 8:15 AM
What a wonderful building! I love the idea of converting the old school into a family home. Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2010 at 8:46 AM
Candlelight - lucky you I have been so tempted to buy more points (I have only spent the points given with the games) but so far I have resisted, I am having more fun waiting to see what EA will give to us (sometimes they make it exciting by making it look like a completely accidental gift on their part) lol

QBuilderz & Davey - what nice compliments (about screenshots etc) thank you gentlemen!

Goya - wow thanks I lived in Sydney until I was 18 - I think I know the houses you mean? The ones coming in via Hornsby/Pymble? This lot is like a mini, more bricky red version of my old Primary School in Croydon

Armiel & Smmi - thanks

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd May 2010 at 11:49 AM
looks really lovely
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd May 2010 at 3:02 PM
Yes that's just where I was meaning and I know the style of school you have depicted. Keep up the brilliant work. I'm excited to see what you'll create next.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2010 at 7:45 PM
Looks lovely and very cozy, nice work!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:15 AM
B E A Utiful
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:40 AM
I love it. Brings back many memories I have of visiting friends in a country town not far from where I live, called New Norfolk
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th May 2010 at 12:43 AM
Thanks Esmeralda and Neucleus

Promise2dream - Yay! Indeed this is the same New Norfolk I am referring to not that it has a converted schoolhouse, but this looked like it could be there......

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th May 2010 at 7:42 PM
I love it.............just wow......thank you

"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped" (Groucho Marx)
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2010 at 1:11 AM
Thanks! I didn't know they had lapttops...hhhhmmmm
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:43 AM
This is really nice and is in-keeping with the style of other buildings around Tas. Love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM
Really awesome