Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Morning Star

by armiel Posted 7th May 2010 at 3:51 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Typical
#2 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:35 PM
Oooh, I can remember when you showed us this in #create, and I have to say, it's turned out absolutely fabulous! Outstanding!
Scholar
#3 Old 7th May 2010 at 5:08 PM
Well done!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th May 2010 at 8:56 PM
This is great. I love the layout! I really like how you did the sunken room with the extra strip of wall at the top instead of at the bottom. I never noticed anyone else do that before.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2010 at 9:34 PM
yadarya: I have done that in my Arcana's already
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th May 2010 at 1:45 PM
LOL, well I must have been too busy drooling over the other aspects of those and have overlooked this detail
Scholar
#7 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:50 PM
Looks really nice! The custom kitchen is beautiful! However, as i said before, even just a simple tan color on the wall would look very nice, white is to bright and it detracts from this otherwise beautiful home!

Oh and it would also be nice if you had big pictures of the homes in the posting! (: Just a tip.

Call me Tyu. (:
Inventor
#8 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:34 AM
I appreciate people that DON'T put big pics in the thread. Living in the boonies sometimes my internet decides to be really slow and it won't load the pics in the thread, hence when I try to enlarge them I can't see them either. I am sure that others have this happen to them too.

So thank you for the house Armiel! And thank you for only one pic in the overview.
Scholar
#9 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:04 AM
Oh i never thought of that romagi, haha. Good point!

Call me Tyu. (: