Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Cliffside Sanctuary

by Jasonmazda2 Posted 12th May 2010 at 9:04 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:18 PM
Thought I'd let you know here as I doubt I'm the only one having this problem, but I cannot access this download from the "Downloads" section, it keeps bringing up an error screen. I had to come in to your profile to get to it. As it is though, it is a great house, downloading now to try it out.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:06 PM
Like your other modern home, good job.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th May 2010 at 11:49 PM
I am not trying to be rude, but I find the title misleading. I expected to see a house on a hill/cliff, some sort of slant. It's nice, just not what I thought it would be.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2010 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
I am not trying to be rude, but I find the title misleading. I expected to see a house on a hill/cliff, some sort of slant. It's nice, just not what I thought it would be.

I apoligise if the title is a little misleading but I named the lot Cliffside home because it is positioned next to the side of a cliff in my game. I'm glad you like the home

Impossible is nothing
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2010 at 9:32 AM
Wow. very nicely done! You really know how to make the exterior of a house look awesome huh . I love the landscaping by the way. Keep up the good work .

-pr0zkilla

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th May 2010 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikachuinasombrero
Thought I'd let you know here as I doubt I'm the only one having this problem, but I cannot access this download from the "Downloads" section, it keeps bringing up an error screen. I had to come in to your profile to get to it. As it is though, it is a great house, downloading now to try it out.

Everything works fine here. :]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2010 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Teddz0r
Everything works fine here. :]

I'm glad :D

Impossible is nothing