Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rachel Young

by Slipslop Posted 19th May 2010 at 2:16 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2011 at 1:47 PM by Slipslop : Text adjustments and added the link to Rez Delnava's UI Mod for the non-default skins...

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
#2 Old 19th May 2010 at 3:42 AM
I really like her, great job
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th May 2010 at 4:12 AM
I love her formal top, where can i grab that?

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th May 2010 at 4:21 AM
Pretty sim.. Thank you for sharing her!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2010 at 8:51 AM
Thanks, hope she finds a place in your neighbourhood

Kitty Paine: Formal Top is in the Custom Content Section..

Also don't forget to download Rez Delnava's UI Mod to enable the non-default skintones, everyone should have this: http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389680

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th May 2010 at 9:29 AM
She's so sexy. So very sexy.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2010 at 10:26 AM
Nice sim, she looks cute and dangerous at the same time, great work as always! (Also, it's nice to see the effects of that glasses slider, which I haven't yet got around to trying - I see that it makes those default oval glasses actually look stylish!)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th May 2010 at 10:39 AM
She's perfect for Desecrate's weapon's system !! So beautiful, so sexy, so Bad Girl !!! I love you !! Thank you for sharing
Instructor
#9 Old 19th May 2010 at 12:27 PM
She's beautiful! Her eyes are so intense...
Scholar
#10 Old 19th May 2010 at 2:25 PM
Very nice girl, looks like she knows what she wants she wants to be downloaded
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th May 2010 at 10:54 PM
Love the eyes! ... Good eyes... :.)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#12 Old 20th May 2010 at 2:33 PM
What a strong character. She's awesome!
Instructor
#13 Old 21st May 2010 at 7:49 PM
I'm not really satisfied with how the shirt I made looks until now. But there's nothing I could do about it. It looks even worse after I fixed it. It's DDS format, the effect gets worsened by re-saving the file after editing. And the logo stencil was really tiny (less than 150 pixels) so it was hard to sharpen it.
Anyway, I am so glad she turns out looking great, way hoter than in pic you showed me before. :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st May 2010 at 11:30 PM
A nice looking sim! lovely and sexy ty a lot for to share her :lovestruc

My Wings are broken....my hands bleed...
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd May 2010 at 12:01 PM
Very smexy. Thanks :-)

^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th May 2010 at 1:20 PM
where the heck do i have to put saved sims? i tried in documentsi created a SavedSims folder... still doesnt work... i also put it into the library still nothing...please help?
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:03 PM
I see the pics and sim looks amazing!! But i got a question: The skin u include whit file is default or non-default ? ? ? ? please tell me someone...
Anyway thank you a lot a lot a lot for sharing this great cool stylish sim ! ! Keep up whit the good work ;-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:08 PM
Many thanks everyone for comments!

Quote: Originally posted by newone08
I'm not really satisfied with how the shirt I made looks until now. But there's nothing I could do about it. It looks even worse after I fixed it. It's DDS format, the effect gets worsened by re-saving the file after editing. And the logo stencil was really tiny (less than 150 pixels) so it was hard to sharpen it.
Anyway, I am so glad she turns out looking great, way hoter than in pic you showed me before. :D

Don't worry you can't do a thing about it, it's just the way the game displays these textures :/

-Dante-: There must be a folder, it should be there by default. Maybe you are looking in the wrong place. Can't remember you have to create this folder.

Pony820: It's non default, so you also need Delnava's UI Mod to enable them.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:19 PM
Thank u for help and support Sliplop...now i got the sim installed and looks even more cool than in the pics, awesome ;-D Well now i gotta go my new sim's waiting...Smiles* See ya
Scholar
#20 Old 30th May 2010 at 8:20 PM
She's Gawgeous
Thanks a ton

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:33 AM
Absolutely terrific! Thanks a lot for this bad ass chick!
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 3:14 PM
Thanks for putting all the information on the download, alot don't and you can never find what is needed to make the sim complete
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:14 PM
jeez, she's really hot =) thank you for doing this!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:55 AM
Congratulations. Very sexy Girl. But I have a question. Where did you get the glasses in
the first picture. They are very cool.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 1:46 AM
*** She's the one! ***

Finally my male sim can settle down... "Late Night" night life awaits the young couple...

No joking, this is the very first sim he wants to marry - if she likes to! xD)

Superb work!!!
Page 1 of 2