Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simply Subtle Set of 15 Eyes

by lovetadraw Posted 25th May 2010 at 1:04 AM - Updated 25th May 2010 at 10:24 PM by lovetadraw

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 25th May 2010 at 12:05 PM
Yay!! I can finally download them! ^^
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:20 PM
Wow, thank you! These look great!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th May 2010 at 1:56 AM
*shrieks* They are beautiful!!

Call me Isobel

*hates recorders, no-touch-the-baby mommies, and lost dice"
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th May 2010 at 12:54 AM
I think you have improved your skills since your first upload.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th May 2010 at 5:57 AM
I agree with pinketamine
Scholar
#7 Old 27th May 2010 at 1:17 PM
great! I like blue eyes a lot!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 1:00 AM
These are really pretty!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:58 AM
This is beauty!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 8:51 AM
These are the most realistic Sim eyes I have ever seen. This is the first thing I have dowloaded on this site. Keep up the great work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haylzz
These are the most realistic Sim eyes I have ever seen. This is the first thing I have downloaded on this site. Keep up the great work!

Thank you, but if you really want great eyes, check out Aninyosaloh http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2404969
And -shady-
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1603428
They don't do TS2 anymore, but there are many to choose from

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 8:55 AM
There are very fantastic eyes. I like the fact they don't have much shine or sparkle, and the colors aren't over the top. So although they won't stand out in still shots, they will look beautiful during gameplay. The overly colorful or shiny eyes look like creepy glassy doll eyes since the shiny parts stay in the same spot. . . Yeesh. The variety lets me pick different shades to go with anything. I honestly can't find any better eye sets, not that I would want to. More color options would be beautiful, not that I could think of any additional ones. Or maybe just contacts that only cover one eye, either left or right, to allow for more random combinations.