Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shadowgates Victorian Gothic

by KirsiF Posted 31st May 2010 at 9:41 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2011 at 6:38 PM by KirsiF

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 31st May 2010 at 10:20 PM
Oh, I love it.
Also nice story.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:28 AM
absolutely stunning. i dont download lots much, but i am definitely going to put this in my game. this is just my style. thank you!
~Zeri
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:00 AM
Thank you, both, a lot! The house is still not as haunting as I'd like it to be. But at least closer to what I have in mind. Maybe some day I get it right..
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:05 AM
Your house is a work of art and the story really compliments it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 9:49 PM
I love the story behind the house as well as the house. great work!

Is All That We See Or Seem But A Dream Within A Dream

It is not the State that orders us. It is we that order the State.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 5:46 AM
This looks awesome and I would love to try it out but the links to Sims TrasTos Stuff seem to be broken and I didn't manage to find the stuff you linked to on their new site. I don't know Spanish.

Could you fix the links or someone provide new ones?

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 7:41 PM
Can't wait to install this in my game, I found it a long time ago, I really liked it too, I love houses with stories behind them, it makes it seem...deeper, in a way, anyway, I didn't get it when I found it because I didn't have the Gothique set, but I bought it from the Store recently, I don't have any of the others, but i can just put in my own stuff, no biggie, thanks for the upload, you should do more houses like this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:35 PM
Love your story. Since we have a custom religious career here on MTS, I can actually recreate your character for my new town. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 9:00 PM
ThankS!