Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
No, it's simply just an edit of an INI file found in the Base Game. It's similar to the tuning mods, no scripting was used.

This mod doesn't want to work for me. I click on the painting, and no sub-menus pop up.

Ah, you're right. I just popped in game right now and nothing doing. It's just a picture of a butterlfy now.

Hopefully it'll be updated soon since I use it A LOT for my stories.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 5:22 PM Last edited by clockworkapple : 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:28 PM.
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 5:24 PM
I've managed to get most of my mods working in the new My Docs location...thanks to various threads etc and especial thanks to Twallan for updating so quickly.

Does anyone have WooHoo to F***? It doesn't appear to be working for me...anyone else have an issue with it?
Scholar
#54 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:07 PM Last edited by ToRnado : 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:23 PM.
doesnt work for me either woohoo text is back
Eminence Grise
#55 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clockworkapple
Alright, I have a compatibility question, although it isn't a mod. If my ts3 base game and WA are on discs, will an EA Download manager version of Ambitions work properly?

Sorry for posting my eedjot question here, I didn't think it was worth making another thread about.

It's always better to make another thread than to hijack somebody else's thread and take it off topic And you're MUCH more likely to get an answer to your question in a thread which is properly titled, so people who know the answer will read it.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
So the mod that unlocks the hidden traits has a compatibility issue, and I should remove it from my game?
Field Researcher
#57 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
It's always better to make another thread than to hijack somebody else's thread and take it off topic And you're MUCH more likely to get an answer to your question in a thread which is properly titled, so people who know the answer will read it.

alright, thanks! i'll think i'll get rid of my other post now :/

sorry
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pochacco1986
So the mod that unlocks the hidden traits has a compatibility issue, and I should remove it from my game?

Yes, from what I can tell this is the case. Test it and let us know what happens.
Scholar
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:58 PM
if you use the mod that unlocks hidden traits it causes ALL traits to be invisible in CAS so need to remove it :P
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 9:40 PM
not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the Same Sex Pregnancy mod is broken as well
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028

the creator also doesnt seem to have been online since Dec.2009 so hopefully someone will pick this up again!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 9:45 PM
That's because male pregnancy is creepy.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#62 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:03 PM
Let's stay on topic. Opinions on manternity can go in Off Topic Discussion. I'm pretty sure mpreg is the entire reason Off Topic Discussion exists.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iris56
In addition to making ghosts invisible, the no mosaic mod also makes the smaller "window" fires invisible. They show up when you're playing a firefighter and an event happens. You can still see the larger ones and any fires that you set while cooking.

Can't wait until someone make the No Mosaic compatible, can't stand that thing around my sims...
Wonder how Ricky changed the shader.. Me want to learn.

BTW, Aikea's camera mod is still compatible.
And Jonha made the slider hack compatible too.
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkJS
Can't wait until someone make the No Mosaic compatible, can't stand that thing around my sims...

I'm pretty sure this has been updated...can't remember where I saw it as I've been checking for updates most of the day but I'm certain I did see it...
Forum Resident
#65 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:58 PM
Quick question. I keep seeing people saying that script mods don't work. What exactly defines a script mod? I have 20+ different mods in my game, not including AM and I'm trying to figure out which ones are ok and which ones aren't. They're all just small mods, mostly to stomp annoying game behavior (like removing the zzz's and stopping the wrench tossing for example) nothing too major.
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:39 PM
Awh I downloaded Twallan's updated Super Computer mod, but it makes all text appear blank. SIGHH !?

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights.
Instructor
#67 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkJS

Twallen over at "The Simmers Club Sims 3 Exchange"
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0 has his "decensor" and it works in Ambitions.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:46 PM
meh any mod that requires frame work or uses objects dont work for me i wish Magic wand would work and the gnome and the food stuff http://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1100343
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:54 PM
I'm not quite sure what the correct names of my mods are... I didn't see a bunch of mine on the list, but I also had some similarities... Could someone please tell me if these mods work?

Brighter Bluer Aqua Water
Chaos Mod Painting
Cmar's ear sliders
daluved1_WhiteFormula_BabyBottle_Replacement
NRaas Careers (And all custom careers)
Free Your Klepto
Jonha No Pregnancy Chime
Jonha's Body Sliders (No Slider Hack)
Rabbit Hole Rugs by Jynx
Magic Orchid
No Curfew (Jonha)
Treeag (Hidden traits, RGM machine, Treasure Box)
TV Channel Renames
UI CAS Basics Mod (Rez Delnava) - I saw the former post, so I am assuming that it's safe to try this one.
Vacation Home at Visa Level 0

All of these I found here, at MTS.

"It's a long, long way to Ba Sing Se..."
I'm so starstruck, Baby could you blow my heart up?
Mamma Mia! Here we go again! My my, how can I resist you?

Avatard, Monster, Zutarian, Twihard, and PROUD of it!
Call me Jacky, I take requests, even though I don't have anything uploaded yet. :P
Test Subject
#70 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
Default Debugenabler
Quote: Originally posted by bluegenjutsu
Twallan's Debugenabler is working fine for me with Ambitions. It even shows the correct upgrade choices for the new skill items that can be upgraded.

can you tell me what version you are useing? and where it is you have it installed.

Thanks

Archie
Scholar
#71 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:15 AM
no mosaic for amb http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=379117

works cos i use it just got to level 10 ghost buster with it in.
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
where do you install the mods, none of mine are working even the ones, you guys say work? where do I install the mod folder cfg file so on...
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:00 AM
Hm, what about skin replacement mods? (I.E.: anti-puddingface replacements like Hysterical Paroxysm's?) Any reason why these shouldn't work?
Inventor
#74 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:50 AM
@archienorris, you need to look at this installation guide, it has instructions for how to set up for mods with Ambitions: Guide Link

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Scholar
#75 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by archienorris
where do you install the mods, none of mine are working even the ones, you guys say work? where do I install the mod folder cfg file so on...

i have all mine in the original Program Files\Electronic
Arts\The Sims 3\mods\packages they are all working fine.
Locked thread
Page 3 of 9