Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Default Replacement Dishes with Matching Dishracks!

by greeneyedsims Posted 8th Jun 2010 at 6:59 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
#2 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 7:29 AM
I love these, thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:30 AM
I love these so much! It's going to be difficult to choose only one texture. I'll switch them every day.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:51 PM
Gorgeous and with matching dish rack recols, it doesn't get much better than that! But how am I supposed to be able to choose just one of these? It's impossible! I will simply have to do like the commenter above, and change them every day. *nods* Yay dish variety!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:16 PM
These are so lovely! Thank you for making these. Every time I visit MTS, someone pleasantly suprises me with their creativity. If you were a sim, your creativity points would be maxed out!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 4:23 PM
These are great! Thank you!

I do have a question, if I was to recolor the dishes and dishrack with a different pattern and color, would your default replacement pick it up? I'm just curious.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:58 PM
WOW! These are fantastic!
Woot! 'Rutledge' is my parents pattern! And those are my 'Holiday' dishes! Every year Mom does the big Thanksgiving dinner, and I do Christmas. This year my self-sims will be more authentic! Yeah!
Would you do another pattern for me? (That is, take a request? You can PM me if you don't want to start an avalanche here on your thread...) I'd really REALLY like to have Noritake's 'Shenandoah' pattern for my self-sim. It is my fine china, we don't have a full set yet - but we will!
:beg:
Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gizmokatz
These are great! Thank you!

I do have a question, if I was to recolor the dishes and dishrack with a different pattern and color, would your default replacement pick it up? I'm just curious.

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm glad you like them.

gizmokatz, no...these default replacement files have no connection with Boblishman's Dishrack mesh and any recolors of it. You'd have to make your own default replacement plate, to match, like I did.

It's a neighborhood legacy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Woot! 'Rutledge' is my parents pattern! And those are my 'Holiday' dishes! Every year Mom does the big Thanksgiving dinner, and I do Christmas. This year my self-sims will be more authentic! Yeah!
Would you do another pattern for me? (That is, take a request? You can PM me if you don't want to start an avalanche here on your thread...) I'd really REALLY like to have Noritake's 'Shenandoah' pattern for my self-sim. It is my fine china, we don't have a full set yet - but we will!
:beg:
Thanks!

Catherine, I'll PM you. I don't want an avalanche here, either. *smiles*

I just love that Rutledge...the ridges in the plates look so good, and it's so feminine and dainty-old looking. Definitely, one of my favorites!

I was hoping I made a few plates that someone already used in real life...that makes me happy.

It's a neighborhood legacy
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:30 PM
These are just wonderful. Thank you so much.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:58 PM
Squeal!!!!! I love - but which one to choose - they all look so pretty!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 4:32 PM
Thanks for sharing these. They are very nice and offer a variety of options when you want new default plates. I love the colors and patterns. They are sure to add a bit of class to my Simmies homes.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:51 AM
now these are AWESOME!!! THANKS!!! ^____________^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:07 AM
The mesh file, is it the one that ends with "EP2_Col_En.package"? Because I know which single color I want to use of your downloads, but I don't want any extra unnecessary files.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 4:04 AM
I was just wondering today if anyone had recolored the plates! Bravo!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 6:18 AM
These plates are marvelous! I love fine china too and so glad someone made such a wonderful addition for my sims! Thank you ever so much for your hard work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:52 AM
Wow! So nice set.
Yes, they are wonderful.
Many thanks for sharing.
I like them ALL :lovestruc

Make SIMs, not war!

Say the Word and will be free,
Say the Word and be like me.

I'm Fata Morgana at Cradle of Darkness, there are my strange lots http://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/fata_morgana_zone/79
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 9:08 AM
I love this idea and have them in my game. I wish there were a way - say using the dish rack for choosing - to not have to switch out for every household change. It is a wonderful accomplishment even so.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 11:52 PM
these are all so nice!! im finding it hard to find which one i want to use haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 9:15 PM
Very cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:13 PM
Thank you so much!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 3:54 AM Last edited by Simonut : 19th Nov 2017 at 9:09 PM.
These are so "Beautiful" I love all the designs. And happy they will show up on community restaurants. Thanks you for sharing I love it. :lovestruc :up: