Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A River runs through it.

by romagi Posted 5th Jun 2010 at 4:36 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2010 at 3:47 PM by romagi

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:18 AM
Very nice house and landscaping. I like it
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
Ha, what a creative idea. Nice work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Theorist
#4 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:39 AM
I love this lot!! I love what you did to the dive well. Great job
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:30 AM
Very nice, I like the river idea!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:44 AM
Wow, really amazing. I love it!
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:38 PM
It's a beautiful lot, I love it. Thank you for sharing it
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 3:01 PM
I love this lot. It is so charming. Running the river through the side was an excellent idea. It looks wonderful.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 5:05 PM
Thanks for the nice comments! Hope everyone enjoys it, I made sure to pull it before I installed the lastest patch and put ambitions on.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:31 PM
I'm in love with this lot! Its beautiful! But I'm confused, does it require ambitions or not? If so, I can't wait to download it once i get Ambitions
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:15 PM
No it does not need Ambitions or the lastest patch. Thanks for asking!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:47 AM
STUNNING! Simply stunning - what more can be said? Well done, great job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 2:14 AM
Wow! This is beautiful! I've been looking for something just like this, thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:20 PM
I love this lot! I have played this for hours and I can't get enough of it.
But..
In the bedroom I lit the fireplace to make it more romantic. My bed caught fire, that happens.. no big deal. But after the firemen extinguished the fire, my house kept catching fire :S..
I don't know what to do anymore.
I made my sims move out, but I still kept getting the "Your house is on fire" message, and my camera moving to the house.
I deleted the house in the edit town mode, and build a new house, and I still get that message.. Any solutions or people with the same fate?
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 11:47 PM
I have started the fireplaces but my sims had upgraded them to fireproof. It is strange that placing a new one would still post that message! Perhaps changing the fireplace out to a different one. I have not heard of that being a glitch either.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:11 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Well unfortunately the fires kept coming back within seconds, and my sims would go nuts so I couldn't really control them anymore.
But me and my magical fingers must have found a way to ruin that save game/house =P
Anyway, I solved it. I made a community lot there (tried to make it non community afterwards again but the fires kept coming back) and I kicked someother family off their 4x4 lot and build this lovely house there again! So it's all good!
Although, how did you get your fruits to be perfect? I don't see it in the "buydebug" cheat.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:16 AM
There is a link on the overview to a community lot that has perfect everything! I downloaded that and then made my sim who is quite high in gardening already go there to get the plants and plant them on this lot. Cheating, I know!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:25 AM
Haha, We all cheat. I think.
I hate working for the money And hey, I was talking about the buydebug, like that isn't cheating!
Thanks for helping me out, and this great lot.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:13 AM
Love the house but when i play i get a lot of butterflies in my house that keep reproducing. How do i get rid of that?
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:12 AM
Did you rotate the lot when you placed it? I have noticed that sometimes when you rotate the lot it leaves the spawners in the orginal place and in the final placement. Maybe you could try moving them out - go into build mode and turn on the buydebug cheat and see if the spawner boxes will show. Then just delete them. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:25 AM
Romagi thank you so much for that information. Went on google learned how to do it and it worked perfectly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 9:02 PM
This house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I'm downloading ASAP