Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1024 Fenton Drive 3BR 2.5BA CC FREE

by LiamHeartsTheSims Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 7:08 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:51 PM
Looks very nice. I like interior the most.

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:06 PM
It's funny...I built a house in my game almost exactly like this, though the layout is different. I gotta say though, your yard looks nicer than mine, I never know what to do with the yard. Over all, it looks great. You did a nice job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Allen92909
It's funny...I built a house in my game almost exactly like this, though the layout is different. I gotta say though, your yard looks nicer than mine, I never know what to do with the yard. Over all, it looks great. You did a nice job.

I've built a lot of houses like this. And I used to be awful at yards till I realised it's better to use terrain paint instead of paving - looks more organic

LiamHeartsTheSims
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:59 AM
This is a great house! My exteriors are always lacking, I really like the feel of this one. Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 6:26 AM
Expensive but looks great!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:55 PM
I love it. Nice work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:42 PM
Ahhh.
Thanks so much, dude.
I've only just started playing the game as my exams are over and so I'm a bit confused about everything. Lol.
But, I love, love, love it !!

-Shivanee x
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 1:57 PM
I appreciate how your walls and furniture compliment each other.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:14 PM
Hello LiamHeartsTheSims!
Although I don't like expensive houses your house got my attention and I couldn't leave the page without downloading it.
I like the way the second and the third bedrooms' doors are and the details, such as the terrain path, you really did a great job.
I should also mention that you took the pictures very well, the house looks charming for me.
Keep the shiny work ;D
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 12:42 PM
I love it! It is perfect for my latest family!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 10:23 PM Last edited by stlkrct : 10th Jan 2011 at 11:11 AM.
I've just downloaded this lot and I really love it, but a huge bug is keeping away the fun for me.
Apparently I'm the only one who's getting this, but every time I want my Sims to go downstairs and do stuff (like prepare meals, watch TV, paint etc) they completely disappear and sometimes reappear in one of the 2nd floor bathrooms. This is really annoying and I have NO idea what to do. I hope the expansion packs are not needed to play on this lot, but I have the latest base game patch and everything. I didn't do any other adjustments to the house aside from replacing some furniture and wallpapers. I've also restarted the game to see if the bug still appears, but to no avail. =/ Guess there's nothing I can do but move my simmies to another home. *sad*

Edit: Okay, I know this strange bug is not your fault, but I still want to share this for fun.
After I made some slight alterations to the house it seemed as though it would finally work. There are three family members. The son and mother don't cause any problems but whenever I want the daughter to go downstairs now, she walks down the stairs - I can still see her from the 2nd floor - but as soon as I switch to first floor, she disappears, seems to walk towards the kitchen, then reappears after a few second back in her own room walking through the walls back downstairs, in an never-ending cycle. It's so annoying yet kind of hilarious. xD And the best part just now was that she actually wanted to eat something but the task kept deleting itself and she wanted to ask her own brother to leave the home, and I just couldn't click it away!! xD
It just dawned on me that maybe it has to do something with the CC I've downloaded.. I'm using a third party hairstyle for the girl, but regular hair or downloads from the official store for the other Sims.

I'll keep trying to figure out what's the source of the bug - in case someone else has experienced this too and doesn't know what to make of it either. :p