Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 10:29 PM
Yes, yes, I'm having this problem. I'm doing a legacy and trying to find a decent guy to marry for my sim female. No luck so far. I think the nicest looking one I've found is Shark Rachett.

Also, for funny names, besides Nick Knack, there's the tattoo guy named Tim Burr, lol. I do like the families in this town, they at least seem unique and creative, but no hot hunks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 12:15 AM
The Knack daughter (What was her name? Melissa? No - something like that) is also rather pretty. No ugly genes here - and she even is flirtatious.
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:21 AM
I married that Phoenix guy(the single dad with the two kids), because he looked alright. But the triplets he spawned with my sim are just hideous. I'm having a hard time picking which one to carry on the legacy with, due to the fact that they're all so ugly to look at.
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:03 AM
They should have named it UglyVille, I went to do a makeover and it was a grandpa sim dressed up as an emo teenager only his hair was gray, he had wrinkles and enough age spots to warrant kidney dialasis lol...

"You've only had Sims 3 for 6 hours and you're already cheating?" Yep.
Scholar
#30 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:32 AM
FUglyVille more like it
Forum Resident
#31 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Twallan's Supercomputer mod, or alternatively Awesomemod, though I believe the latter is still not Ambitions-compatible.

I used AwesomeMod. The current test version is Ambitions compatible.

Now besides just making over the ugly people in Twinbrook, I've been changing a lot of their names as well. I'm not too fond of the pun names, although I'm kind of used to them after playing the Phoenix Wright games on the DS which do the same thing.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 1:09 PM
One of my sims met Silver (can't remember her last name) in the Twinbrook park yesterday and she is actually quite pretty.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea
I've noticed some other funny names but can't recall what they are right now.

Dennis Racket and Tim Burre.
Inventor
#34 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 2:00 PM
I don't remember if it was this thread or another where I was talking about looking for Blaise Kindle but I sure can't find her now. I peeked at the members of every household and I think she's just gone. Which isn't surprising. One of the sims that used to be in the Hi Tech Friends household has apparently hooked up with one of my female sims cause I found he was in her house now. I noticed Beverly Castor (I think that's her name either way she was the mother in the house) died. And I'm beginning to think she might have died during that house fire Goodwin Goode went to put out. It took him forever to get there cause my game likes to let my sims act like they're mentally challenged when I give them an action to do. They just stand there a lot of the time.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Forum Resident
#35 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:02 PM
I love the names in Twinbrook, the first maid is called Anne T. Septik XD

but yeah agree about the fuglies.... My Sim married Amy Bull (she's alright once you get rid of the hideous amount of makeup she wears and the goggles in bed) I thought she would be a half decent choice, I didn't want a "pinup" sim. but the little girl they produced was horrible, ears like Spock! and neither of them have ears like that.
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:04 PM Last edited by KittyRobbie : 15th Jun 2010 at 7:08 PM. Reason: forgot something!
Legacy peeps: try and find Dai Sekt (hee!), I thought he was surprisingly decent looking (kinda weird looking here with his tongue stuck out, only pic I had =P). First guy my Sim met when she moved in, score! I think he's the exception to the rule in Twinbrook tho.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#37 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena

There's a townie in the criminal career, wearing a burglar outfit, named Nick Zit.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:14 PM
Oliver Greenwood (I think that is his name) is not too shabby. He originally ran the consignment shop and my female sim stole him away from his wife and kids. For shame! Here is his grown son and grandson.

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:37 PM
I had to plant decent looking sims in Twinbrooke because yeah, it seems they all stood in line to get beat with the ugly stick. Twice.
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena

Cho Somwan (I had to say it to get it. I'm a blonde lol)

"You've only had Sims 3 for 6 hours and you're already cheating?" Yep.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:57 AM
The title of this thread makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't think they're that ugly in Twinbrook. lol.
Inventor
#42 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:53 PM
Some are, some aren't but I think that's the same of any neighborhood. Not to mention people have different perceptions of what is ugly and what isn't lol

Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tigger89
I married that Phoenix guy(the single dad with the two kids), because he looked alright. But the triplets he spawned with my sim are just hideous. I'm having a hard time picking which one to carry on the legacy with, due to the fact that they're all so ugly to look at.

Maybe you can start an Uglacy!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
My Sim married Amy Bull (she's alright once you get rid of the hideous amount of makeup she wears and the goggles in bed) I thought she would be a half decent choice, I didn't want a "pinup" sim.

Awww, I love Amy Bull even if - or, probably, because - she looks like someone's acid trip barfed on her.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 2:48 PM
[/QUOTE]

I agree about the sims being unbearably hideous, no doubt. Where on earth did you get that hair that the toddler is sporting? Surely I couldn't have missed it in create a sim.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 7:44 PM
I've been remaking a lot of the Sims in Twinbrook (such as making Amy Bull look like less of a clown), and I've actually found that the Jones-Wilson (?) daughter that's pregnant is actually quite nice looking. Her love interest Goodwin Goode however is *HURRR*. I'm a little scared of what that kid is going to look like when it grows up!
Inventor
#47 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:24 PM
I found him to be alright in comparison to some of the others lol In my game the child she's pregnant with which is also Goodwin's when it was born came out a brunette, he's still a toddler as of right now. I had them marry and they've had a daughter which is still a baby so I guess I'll find out the results when they grow up lol

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 9:58 PM
I think that EA tried to make Twinbrook sims more unique looking, and they definitely succeeded! There are less bubble faces, but definitely more uglies. Some of them are decent looking though... Shark Racket in particular. His jaw... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:46 PM
The only semi-attractive ones are:

Amy Bull
Molly Coddle
The knack girl (the one thats dating bill racket)
Bill Racket (in an old guy way )
The spoiled rich girl
Shark Racket
Lolly Racket
All the greenwoods
The wheloffs

I know i'm forgetting some, oh well, they are probably ugly too
Forum Resident
#50 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fernweather
Awww, I love Amy Bull even if - or, probably, because - she looks like someone's acid trip barfed on her.

very true actually the tatoo's I can live with. Its the 4 feet of makeup that she has obviously put on with a trowel that had to go.
Page 2 of 4