Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

|Seclusion|

by pr0zkilla Posted 18th Jun 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2010 at 5:13 PM by pr0zkilla

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:58 PM
Wow! Absolutely stunning!

Amazing work, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:36 PM
This is just... wow. I absolutely love it. I wish I could live there in real life...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:54 PM
How peaceful. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 12:58 AM
Amazing and absolutely perfect for my Artist Sim. Please make more of these kind of houses....I love how open and modern it is.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:16 AM
This is so devine. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:33 AM
brilliant upload Look forward to more.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 4:19 AM
Beautiful. Downloading now...
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 10:26 AM
Amazing! ! ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:05 PM
I love this house, it's amazing. Thanks for uploading.
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:38 PM
It's gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 5:11 PM
I am having an issue with the cc showing up, I installed all of it but when I move my sim in all the cc is missing. I am replacing it but I thought I should say something see if anyone knew a solution. But the lot is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 1:19 AM
I also had an issue with cc as well. The house is beautiful so I am going to make it work. I haven't had issue in the past with cc, but it might be user error.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 4:04 AM
Wow... i'm so sorry... Please re-download the lot, i have fixed the problem of missing CC. Once again i'm so sorry. Thanks to savannahjaneb and terrinoyes for pointing it out. Also thanks for all the awesome comments, here's a bunny .

-pr0zkilla

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 6:10 AM
Thanks a bunch pr0zkilla! What an awesome house! Location, location, location! I can't wait to move in. I re-downloaded and I am still trying to figure out how you did the semi-open walls. I am not sure if I am missing cc but those awesome walls are still not on the house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by terrinoyes
Thanks a bunch pr0zkilla! What an awesome house! Location, location, location! I can't wait to move in. I re-downloaded and I am still trying to figure out how you did the semi-open walls. I am not sure if I am missing cc but those awesome walls are still not on the house.

Haha gald you like it, the semi open walls are actually pillars from the Sunny Outdoor Set from Simpossible.

-pr0zkilla

I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
Alchemist
#17 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:36 PM
This is certainly my dream house!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 4:27 PM
Goooot it! Thanks a million! I downloaded the package file from Simpossible and the pillars were in the s3pack. I've got my new sim and a new house on the beach. Guess what I'll be doing all day! Keep up the awesome work!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#19 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 12:21 PM
Very pretty!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:43 PM
the download for people without ambitions isnt working for some reason. i keep getting an error
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fashionqueen95
the download for people without ambitions isnt working for some reason. i keep getting an error

Might i know what kind of error is it?

-pr0zkilla

I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fashionqueen95

i have the same error. even after updating it to the latest version, I try installing the package but the install screen flashes black and doesnt work.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:56 AM
The rug from the kitchen, bedroom, and living room with simpossible's fireplace and then once again to the right of that room...is that from mangosims? It looks very shaggy and pretty.
Nice job on the house btw. It looks lovely.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:39 PM
I absolutely love the house, and would love to place it on recurve strand, however, i have problems placing the house in recurve strand after converting it from community lot to a residential lot. do you happen to have any suggestions to combat that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by watnonsense
I absolutely love the house, and would love to place it on recurve strand, however, i have problems placing the house in recurve strand after converting it from community lot to a residential lot. do you happen to have any suggestions to combat that?

The soultion is actually under the "Update" section in the main text of the upload.

Quote: Originally posted by lilfixit
The rug from the kitchen, bedroom, and living room with simpossible's fireplace and then once again to the right of that room...is that from mangosims? It looks very shaggy and pretty.
Nice job on the house btw. It looks lovely.

I know right, It's actually from the Caméléon set from Mango.

-pr0zkilla

I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
Page 1 of 2