Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Conquering Hero, Brent Anchor!

by JuliWolfe Posted 18th Jun 2010 at 2:57 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2010 at 8:20 AM by JuliWolfe : Typos and incorrect link.

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 3:20 PM
I love him ! Really cute face and without any slider mod ! Thank you .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
I love him ! Really cute face and without any slider mod ! Thank you .

I know! I don't have any slider mods installed right now so finding sims I can safely download and edit is proving to be a challenge. Have fun!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 5:32 PM
Heart-breaking story! Very nice and handsome guy! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:23 PM
Very nice sim, congratulations !!

However it looks like you've linked the "Subtle Wrinkles" by Arisuka to Dexter 's eyebrows...

Keep up with the good job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 4:09 AM
Sexy!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 5:49 AM
Can you upload some pictures of him in swimwear? I want to see what the default skin you use looks like, but Club Crimsyn doesn't have any screen shots up. Also for reference sake do you use the 'barbie' or anatomical default skin? I'd love to know how the anatomical skins look if you use them and could PM them to me so as not to offend anyone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aceofbades
Can you upload some pictures of him in swimwear? I want to see what the default skin you use looks like, but Club Crimsyn doesn't have any screen shots up. Also for reference sake do you use the 'barbie' or anatomical default skin? I'd love to know how the anatomical skins look if you use them and could PM them to me so as not to offend anyone.

It only takes 10 minutes to test drive a skin, try downloading it and see if you like it. If not you can remove it. The slave skins are very popular and widely used by many as default replacements but if you're determined to see screen shots first I'd recommend contacting the creator (Aikea Guinea). I use the anatomical default skins but it only has hair, not actual... parts. I don't bother with removing the censor blur anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zarmor
Very nice sim, congratulations !!

However it looks like you've linked the "Subtle Wrinkles" by Arisuka to Dexter 's eyebrows...

Keep up with the good job.

Thanks for the heads up, fixed!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:53 AM
Nice looking sim. Poor Brent had it rough, though. I like the background info. It makes the sims more interesting. Good job.
Scholar
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:27 AM
Well, helloooo... ! I don't know how I managed to miss Brent, but I'm downloading as fast as my fingers can finish up here. And, might I add, he certainly is easy on the eyes . Thank you for sharing him.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 5:11 AM
Cool sim thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:17 PM
So is he in the fireman career?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swimmerdude91
So is he in the fireman career?

Yes in my story... in your story, you can make him whatever you want.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 4:00 PM
sexy guy!!LOL!