Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:17 AM
See it now, ive never actually played with the goths before.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:31 PM
that's cool, now i can do my family trees

Back in the building
Field Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 6:39 PM
So after expanding my family a bit,I finally have a decent looking family tree. I don't have pictures for all of them and there's still some adopted child missing,but this is the best I can do.

The Anatoli tree
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:53 PM
Hey, I forgot about this thread. Haha. I looked at all your family trees, way interesting. Harlequinn I couldn't see your tree. It simply takes me to the page where I can make my own. Double check your link, I want to see your family.

I noticed the family with the HP names sprinkled throughout and some of you have done a good job of taking pics of your Sims!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by We are all trash
Hey, I forgot about this thread. Haha. I looked at all your family trees, way interesting. Harlequinn I couldn't see your tree. It simply takes me to the page where I can make my own. Double check your link, I want to see your family.

I noticed the family with the HP names sprinkled throughout and some of you have done a good job of taking pics of your Sims!

Sorry,I don't know how to do linking on here :\
Test Subject
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:02 PM
Here's my legacy family tree so far:

Family Tree

Yeah, their last name is Legacy.
Instructor
#32 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarlequinnRomance
Sorry,I don't know how to do linking on here :\

You did the link right here, just not from the site itself. Took me a while to figure it out, but here's what I did:

At the family tree screen, up at the top right you will see the buttons Save Share My Account and Log Out.

Click on Share

A new window will have opened on the left hand side of your screen. At the bottom of this window will say "Or send the link yourself". This is the link you need to use to let other people see your family tree!

Just copy/paste that link where you had the original link in your post and you're golden!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:35 AM
Got it! It's been so long but I just now remembered to check back on how to do it. Anatoli family
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:25 AM
My Kidd legacy
https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/58...c36a00e175ececd

I just begun it so, only 1 gen(not counting founders)
Page 2 of 2