Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magnolia Manor: A Generation Home

by romagi Posted 20th Jun 2010 at 1:45 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2010 at 2:48 AM by romagi

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 2:04 AM
Wow, what a southern stunner, Romagi! Twinbrook is in dire need of some swish "plantation" style houses like this gem
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:34 AM
Looks great. Congrats on the great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:38 AM
Absolutely stunning! Incredible job!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 8:05 AM
Aww, so beautiful ! And what a pleasure to find another of your fantastic creation... Thanks for sharing Romagi dear
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 9:21 AM
I'd like to download this even though I don't have any Ep's hope it goes well....
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 10:26 AM
Wow I love this house. I've been looking for something larger for my simmies that won't look out of place in Twinbrook. I really dislike the look of the premades and building is not my forte. This is perfect for what i'm after! Good job.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 10:55 AM
Very stylish and elegant. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 11:50 AM
wow, this place makes me think of Magnolia Lane, one of the supposive haunted hot spots of the world, looks great
Typical
#10 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:23 PM
Woah, romagi! This is, like... too awesome for comments. And that is entirely why I'm commenting.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:50 PM
Hey everybody Thanks for the nice comments! Really makes my day!

Lewjen you are too funny!
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 6:12 PM
*squeel* i love plantation homes!! :lovestruc and you have done this so beautifully, i could never hope to build a plantation this wonderfully, honestly it rocks!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 7:56 PM
It has a bit of a modern feel to it i love it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 4:30 AM
Oh my This house is simply beautiful gorgeous and small just how I like them :lovestruc . I am not a person that downloads a lot of premade houses but I simply could not pass this beauty up great job and Thank You
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 10:55 AM
These ouses are freaking amazing! Such detail that for a moment I thought I saw a photo.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 3:22 PM
Really lovely! Thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 4:32 PM
I am really glad people are liking this house cause it almost didn't happen! Between not liking the first lot, the power going out and stupidly not saving, the new ceiling tiles hanging in mid air out side and having to restore the back up save I seriously thought about just calling it quits! You will also notice there are no fancy ceiling now So please everyone enjoy!

And DD you do tease! Is there anything you can't build?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 3:08 PM
I cant get over the pillars!

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 8:32 PM
Very pretty and laid out so well. Thank you. I am sure glad that you decided to continue with it after all that you went through.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:45 AM
I love this house! Thank you so very much. I think I may renovate it to make it suit the family to live there, but it is absolutely wonderful.
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:02 PM
I didn't use any cheats except ~ Move objects on ~ so you should be good to go! Happy renovating
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 12:11 PM
Beautiful. I'm beginning a new legacy, and I'll be using this house as their Legacy home, but I was wondering if you could remember which world you built this in? I'd like for it to look as close to the photos as possible. You're an exceptionally talented builder and I was overwhelmed with excitement when I found this house, knowing it was perfect for the Sims I have in mind. Thank you for taking the time to provide us all with your creations!
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 12:43 AM
I built it in Twinbrook and I'm pretty sure I deleted a white house because I like that lot. Happy Legacy! I've only managed to get to generation 3 before wanting to build again.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
I built it in Twinbrook and I'm pretty sure I deleted a white house because I like that lot. Happy Legacy! I've only managed to get to generation 3 before wanting to build again.

I finally got my pc working again and am able to begin my legacy. Thanks again for this beautiful home for my sim children to grow up in! It's absolutely perfect!