Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice(from Wonderland)

by hatthecat123 Posted 3rd Jul 2010 at 9:09 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2011 at 3:49 PM by hatthecat123

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 4:06 AM
Very nice first upload! You are getting off to a great start. I love Alice in Wonderland, it was one of my favorite books of all time, though I didn't much care for the movies, but I loved the books so much. Thank You! :lovestruc:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 9:53 PM
Default thank you
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Very nice first upload! You are getting off to a great start. I love Alice in Wonderland, it was one of my favorite books of all time, though I didn't much care for the movies, but I loved the books so much. Thank You! :lovestruc:

ah i am crying with joy when i got the message!
i am now working on hit girl from kick ass (she's soo cool)
thank you so much!! (if there was a kisses smilie i would add it)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:38 PM
I love the way of she's diffrent. You put your own imagination in it and thats great!

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:38 PM

She's really unique! I'm so glad she's not like one of those old stereotype butter-blonde, blue-eyed, rosy-cheeked Sims with no personality whatsoever. I think you have a sophisticated style of making Sims - well done, and I hope to see more of your work in the future!!

the Llama
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:06 PM Last edited by hatthecat123 : 6th Jul 2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: more info
:lovestruc thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me :lovestruc
also if you have any ideas about sims that would be interesting to make please PM me
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:12 AM
You could not have gotten any more perfect of a sim for me personally. I love Alice in Wonderland. Best story ever written for children. THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 10:14 PM
thank you, thank you so much (bows to imaginary audience wih tears in eyes while accepting bouquet)
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:03 PM
First of all ... what abs29 said!

This is one of those sims that I love to dowload and fit into my game. Normally with pre-made child sims, they look very cute, very beautiful, but when they grow up they're like .. eeuch! This one retains the cuteness as a teen and grows into a beautiful woman. It's clear that a lot of work and time has gone into this and you've made a superb job and many thanks for sharing her with us.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hit-Girl (that film is so bloody funny!); I figured somebody would be making one of her sooner or later and from what you've demonstrated to us with Alice, I reckon you're THE ONE to do it!

Cheers again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:48 PM
thanks very much FerDeLance she's a bit on the back burner but i've made her face and am working on skin and other cc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 12:26 PM
This is really nice! Where can I get the dress for the teen and adult form? It wasnt included. But again this is a really lovley download! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:54 PM
This is lovely work! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SonicBoom12
This is really nice! Where can I get the dress for the teen and adult form? It wasnt included. But again this is a really lovley download! Thanks!

the dress can be found at rosesims2
and thanks for the complements

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 6:01 PM
She looks so cute!! But whenever I click the link for the hair mesh, it comes up with an error...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crescenthowl
She looks so cute!! But whenever I click the link for the hair mesh, it comes up with an error...

is this in body shop or on the site?

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:26 PM
Hi! I love the sim, but when I click the link for the hair mesh, this wierd website comes up, it doesn't even have the hair on it. Help please!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morganbug95
Hi! I love the sim, but when I click the link for the hair mesh, this wierd website comes up, it doesn't even have the hair on it. Help please!

It happens to me too :C
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 11:49 PM
Since it is a sim2pack file i went to install it but it says i dont have the required expansion pack data.... it was for the base game right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothgirl.tg
Since it is a sim2pack file i went to install it but it says i dont have the required expansion pack data.... it was for the base game right?

sorry this is late but yes it should be okay with base game. I may of had pets installed at the time but I'm honestly not sure since I has re and de installed sims several times. Try using cleanpack since I didn't use it at the time.

Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2012 at 9:31 PM
Hey one of the required meshes links are down it's the non-MTS one.
#21 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 2:56 AM
would you be able to do the cat ears and tail for the sims from the cat and i all ages
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by this pie eats dry pizza
would you be able to do the cat ears and tail for the sims from the cat and i all ages

I am sure there is plenty of that stuff around if you look for it on places like rose sims...I don't really sim much any more and i also can't mesh nor have the pets expansion.

Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:04 PM
8ksims is down
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 3:10 PM
Yeah I'm getting 8ksims being down I wanted to download this lovely sim