Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oldewood Kitchen - A recolor for the Shakerlicious Kitchen

by Von40mouse Posted 30th Jun 2010 at 7:09 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2010 at 6:20 AM by Von40mouse : removed pay content in screenshots

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:28 PM
this is a beautiful addition to the shakerlicious kitchen. Thanks for taking the time to make stuff for the sims 2. I love it.
Banned
#3 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:58 PM
This looks great thanks so much! I don't mean to be a tattle tale, lol. But the reflective floors you included are pay, and aren't allowed in screenshots on mts. Sorry! I really do like this though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:43 PM
This recolour is just awesome. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:24 PM
I think just about every sim I have has a Shakerlicious kitchen so recolors are always fantastic, thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:22 PM
Default !
great recolors, thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:23 AM
This is awesome. Now I want to restart my apocalypse in order to use it. XD
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:52 AM
These wood textures are nothing less than awesome, and I could hug you for *not* including a granite top (I personally don't care for them.) Can't imagine this set being any better - thank you!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:08 AM
Love them! Thank you! =D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
This looks great thanks so much! I don't mean to be a tattle tale, lol. But the reflective floors you included are pay, and aren't allowed in screenshots on mts. Sorry! I really do like this though.

I'm sure I would have responded to a PM, but you're right. I didn't even think of them as being pay. I DL'ed them way back when they were free, before Murano moved all files to a pay site. I apologize for the oversight.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 10:42 AM
but I think it is free. it's pay site but 1x1 tiles are free
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#12 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:26 PM Last edited by nixnivis : 1st Jul 2010 at 2:27 PM. Reason: Typo
I'm completely addicted to the Shakerlicious set and am always on the lookout for more recols for it, so thank you very much for this! These recols will be perfect for my Sims who want a more worn look (or who can't afford paint, either ).
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 6:50 AM
I miss the "Thanks"-Button - so instead of this I say it this way Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:36 PM
These are beautiful and I have the perfect house to put these in! My long hunt for the right kitchen is over, thank you so much.

Nintendo Freak
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:10 PM
These are so beautiful *love* I'm quite the fan of the country/worn/rustic look and these fit in perfectly And my sims love them, too. Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2013 at 10:50 PM
Nice grunge recolors.
Love them all. :lovestruc
Thank you.
Instructor
#17 Old 28th May 2014 at 7:16 PM
The Shakerlicious Kitchen set is no longer on MTS or is at a different link than the ones you posted?
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:33 PM Last edited by kedziorek92 : 3rd Jul 2015 at 12:54 PM.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 6:51 PM
Hello, please can someone help! When I download the meshes and the recolours, there is a strip of blue still showing. Looks like a glitch. These are lovely and I really want to be able to use them! Thank you!