Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oldschool - Newschool Full body suit tattoo

by XJonasX Posted 10th Jul 2010 at 7:45 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2010 at 7:59 AM by XJonasX

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:18 AM
Absolutely gorgeous - thank you very much!

Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings.
b5Studio
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:13 AM
Just fantastic - both of your tattoo sets that you've posted for TS3 are absolutely gorgeous (and your TS2 sets were great too), VERY nice work, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 11:29 AM
Awesome tattoos!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:34 PM
Awesome! I'm impressed by the detail in these tats. Any thoughts for sleeves or just shirts?
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
Thank you. They are beautiful
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Awesome! I'm impressed by the detail in these tats. Any thoughts for sleeves or just shirts?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?
Please explain?
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:38 PM
Sleeves being full-arm-only tattoos, and shirts being just the upper body with sleeves :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 6:45 PM
Ah, yes, next one is a brand new one, with only back/chest/ribs/Full right sleeve and some clutter on left arm... So that should make you happy
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM
Loving these! Wouldn't it be awesome if the sim was charged 10 000 simoleans and had a "sore from new tattoo" moodlet for 2 days :P
I'm really surprised that no one has made a Kat Von D sim since the tattoo parlor release of Ambitions.

I have one of those small exotic island worlds installed where the inhabitants live in huts, I think the locals will all have these tattoos. Now if only I can get them to juggle fire for the tourists
retired moderator
#11 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX
Ah, yes, next one is a brand new one, with only back/chest/ribs/Full right sleeve and some clutter on left arm... So that should make you happy

You are so right! Thanks for all your hard work J!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:19 AM
You are AMAZING! Thank you so so much! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:27 PM
very nice work. Do you think you can make them so they can be tattooed on sims in "ambitions"... as opposed to having them as an accessory (that disappears in the shower.... freaky!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loserkid13
very nice work. Do you think you can make them so they can be tattooed on sims in "ambitions"... as opposed to having them as an accessory (that disappears in the shower.... freaky!)

I have messed around a bit with the ambitions tattoo system, and it is not capable of tattoos on this scale... Because you are limited to the spaces on the body maxis gives you to tattoo on.

Which won't work for this.

And yes I know it's freaky... I have looked into hacking the shower system, so the tattoos stay on, but no luck so far...
Sorry
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:35 PM
EPIC. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:15 AM
IM impressed! x) it would be very cool if you eventually got some working tattoos useing the ambitions tattoo system to make tattoos like this that you could say, only use the right arm portion of it or such.
But anywho, welcome back and thanks for making our sims look badass!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:03 PM
Who needs the ambitions system when you can have these? I mean, who needs socks anyway?
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:06 PM
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM
I can see that it's the same as for the sims 2, only better!
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:01 PM
This one was my favourite from sims 2! You've really taken it to a different level!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:41 PM
Oh hell yeah. This is awesome. xD sorry it took so long to check this out. I've been on Xbox more than PC latele.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 1:15 AM
Cool! The face on the back looks like a scary dead clown
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:43 PM
This is so fucking awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 2:59 AM
i think my eyeballs just orgasumed~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:13 PM
Ah.... such a shame they can't be categorised as actual tattoos.
Aside of that, beautiful work!
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2