Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:30 AM
@edejan: I just posted a query thread in the WCIF section to help locate Goldie's (the blue-haired bot) details.
Will try to get her up for share a.s.a.p., thanks for the encouragement.

On another note, I browsed some sims2 skins for babies that were robotic/android types and I think those would be fabulous projects for baby bots. I am still in the pitiful stage (that's 2 notches below beginner) of meshing and modding so I share these ideas freely to inspire the skilled folk to produce and the not-so-skilled-folk to dream.
Like this sims2 skin by Puppetfish on this site pictured below (wow):
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xSkissorsx
found it
dummy skin

!!! <333! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 10:58 AM
**UPDATE the original creator of the doll skin is SIMulacra and Simulation.

doll skin (from the first postings in this thread)

http://simulacraandsimulation.vndv.com/main.html

it's under tattoos and skins
Alchemist
#29 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:16 PM
I didn't actually know this... *runs off to try*

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:05 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but how does one get a sim-bot in cas?
I had no idea?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM Last edited by Six_by_Nine : 28th Jul 2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Forgot something...(again)...
Quote: Originally posted by Dan2593
This is probably a stupid question, but how does one get a sim-bot in cas?
I had no idea?
You can type unlockoutfits on in the cheat menu (before going in to CAS) and then go to CAS and the Simbot "clothes" will be available under outfits for (I believe) all categories. The SimBot head is under hats.

EDIT: Oh, but the "SimBot" won't actually act like a SimBot; he'll act like a Sim. If you actually want a SimBot, you can turn a Sim into a Simbot with the Sim Transformer for TS3.

EDIT2: "SimBots" maybe classified as "Frankenstein" on the Sim Transformer. Just a heads-up.

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
i wish we can have a Create-A-Bot tool, where we can edit parts and such. its just a shame we can only edit the head and not clothes that doesn't give them human skin.
like Detroit Become Human?
Page 2 of 2