Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pine Lake Modern

by triciamanly Posted 16th Jul 2010 at 5:09 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 6:22 PM
This is a very beautiful home! I love seeing great places that don't require many, or any, expansion packs. Great work and thanks for sharing@
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 6:35 PM
Very nice, I love the open layout! And did you do the roofs with constrainfloorelevation false? They look great! Thanks for sharing
Theorist
#4 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:42 PM
Nice! I like the more neutral color scheme and the diagonal landscaping really makes this lot stand out for me. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 12:18 AM
I LOVE all of the angles, an absolute stunner of a home! Amazing work! Thank you SO much, Tricia!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 3:36 AM
Thank you so much for your comments. Actually, this house is my personal favorite!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:38 AM
Tricia, I think this is your best house, I totally understand why is your favourite one! Fantastic shape and the garden is splendid!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:47 PM
Great house Tricia! I really like all of the angles, very beautiful. And the roof looks awesome, Nicely done and thanks for sharing
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:37 PM
OMG Splendid ! This house is just amazing ! Thank you
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:51 AM
Many, many thanks for the comments!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:24 PM
I downloaded this and placed it into Spellbound, my totally winter neighbourhood for witches and wizards. My sims froze in it, not as in stopped moving and crashed my game, but rather they were extremely cold and shivered all the time. It's a beautiful house though and I really like it.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:06 AM
Simaboder, I think they froze because of the cheating I did on the roof! I'm sorry about your sims but thank you so much for the comment!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
That's okay, I've started another neighbourhood and it's summer there. All of your homes under that theme are there, occupied, and loved.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:49 PM
Love the angles and levels, but then I do love plenty of stairs in a house for some reason!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 10:08 PM
It's because you always make them look awesome with different levels and landings! But thanks so much for your comment. When's your next upload? I'm on my way to check!
Alchemist
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
It's because you always make them look awesome with different levels and landings! But thanks so much for your comment. When's your next upload? I'm on my way to check!

Ha ha funny you should ask, have one in que at the moment, but not too happy with it, and dont know if the person who requested it will like it or not, we shall seee soon! xx

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:07 AM
Lovely! I've got the perfect family in mind for this.

Good luck to your Joe.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2011 at 4:02 AM
Hi vasallenstaat! Thanks so much for the comment. Good luck to your family too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 9:10 PM
Thanks You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:32 PM
Thank you