Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute family cottage - move in TODAY! (UPDATED)

by Punkface Posted 21st Jul 2010 at 12:41 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2010 at 11:30 PM by Punkface : Trying to clear up some problems with downloading - repackaged the file.

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 2:13 AM
It's really great! Thanks =]
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 2:39 AM
Its very charming! Great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 3:30 AM
hi, unable to download this cute house,it tells me that the file is corrupt. I was so looking forward to playing this house.Thank you
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:31 PM
It's very cute! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 3:40 PM
Love this house....thanks for sharing. I did not have any problem downloading the file. I did have a problem installing it in my game! It said that the house required a software update. All my software is up to date so I don't understand why it would not show up in my game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:13 PM
That sucks that some of you are having problems...
Please make sure you have the proper expansions, too. I don't have World Adventures but I do have High End Loft stuff and Ambitions - if you have a different set up, that could be why you're having trouble. Silly EAxis.
Maybe I can try rezipping the file and reposting it, maybe that will clear up the issue. I'm sorry, guys

Believe in the GaGa Law:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:41 PM
I have all expansions. You are probably correct....it having something to do with World Adventures! If anyone else has World Adventures and had no problems with the installation of this file it would be nice to know! Thanks again for sharing such a lovely home!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:28 PM
Update: The file HAS been reposted. If you have had problems with the house being "invalid" or some such thing, please re-download!

Believe in the GaGa Law:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance