Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II Set

by Fresh-Prince Posted 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:01 PM

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Typical
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
So this is what you meant in #Create! This is awesome, thanks F-P! :D
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM
I'd say something awesome, but I'm too amazed by this right now. Love the flame-petterned one! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:25 PM Last edited by Beaversyeah : 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:39 PM. Reason: Noticed a detail
it's time to build an airport!
WOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Wait-
Look in the background, at the town, its none of the EA worlds...
FP, are you building a world?
If so, it looks fantastic! :D

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:36 PM
I've said it before here (http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...ning-ii-by.html) and I'll say it again:

Fresh prince, you are officially the KING.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:44 PM
This is GREAT keep up the good work. And THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beaversyeah
it's time to build an airport!
WOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Wait-
Look in the background, at the town, its none of the EA worlds...
FP, are you building a world?
If so, it looks fantastic! :D

On his site he has some more pictures. He's been building San Andreas, I believe. It looks good, I can't wait for him to finish it. I sound like a total stalker right now. Shutting up.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:39 PM
Just tried it out - great idea! I wonder how you got the 'flyable' version to work? I wanted to do that with my UFO, but the sims stayed sitting at car level rather than transport higher up into the air where the UFO was! (Must require some extra coding, which is probably beyond me!) Great work, will be really good for storytelling.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Murf : 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:02 PM.
@Beaversyeah
He's been building Vice City
Here's the link
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=384034

@Fresh-prince I can't believe you pulled this off. When I mentioned it in the VC thread I said it'd never happen. I never asked for, or expected you to actually pull it off. Your amazing .
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:18 PM
Yes, this is awesome! Can't wait to see in action!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:46 PM
Very very impressive!

You've outdone yourself!

"It's summertime shout out to Will Smith, cause who didn't wanna be the fresh prince? Flat top, gold chain and some fresh kicks?"
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 9:08 PM
F-P, your awesomeness continues to astound! This is absolutely great and I can't wait to test it on a Sim. Love the background - will have to check creator feedback to see how the Vice City project is coming along. Thanks for another great vehicle! Love them all and now there's another choice to complicate the selection!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:30 PM
Oh.My.God. That is incredible!!!! I would say more things but I'm almost incapable of forming coherent sentences at the moment. Fantastic job!
Zombie Socks
#14 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 1:11 AM
Wow! This is amazing! So pretty! And it doesn't have that 'pattern' look on the texture either that so many sims3 objects suffer from!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#15 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:47 AM
So cool! It looks great in the driveway and even better driving down the road.

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:52 AM Last edited by VampRosey : 26th Jul 2010 at 12:27 AM.
i download the helipad and the flyable version but the helipad isnt showin up in decor section and when i place the vehicle down it doesnt show up plz help me

NVM i found it i was lookin for a icon with an H but i read all the icons and found it rlly cool :D
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 7:02 AM
WOW, thanks for sharing your hard work with us, as you always have. This truly is incredible, cant wait to try it out, thanks so much F-P!
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 9:45 AM
Wow, looks incredibly awesome. So Top Gunnish!

FP in the golden words of Tom Cruise: "you can be my wingman anytime"! lol

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:03 AM
hey how was u able to view the inside of the plane and the hand of the sim ?

Nadine
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM
one question: can it fly? btw thank u so much
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:57 AM
Where is the helicopter pad? Decor.\Misc.??
Scholar
#22 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:49 AM
OMG, that's absolutely breath taking! so detailed. Thanks for all your cool uploads!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:19 AM
for those people that have successfully used the flyable plane in-game, how did you do it exactly?

i placed the parking space first, then bought the flyable plane and parked it on the space, only the planes shadow was visible. but when i went to Decor/Misc there wasnt a helipad to pick, so i dont know where it could be. i also had "moveobjects on".

Update: Nevermind, i found the Helipad, the Icon for the pad looks like a high chair and its very easy to overlook it!

awesome addition, FP!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:49 AM
You are awesome! "We're not worthy" Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:51 AM
Default Community lot friendly?
Fantastic! Did you make it available on community lots? If not may I do that for you? :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Page 1 of 3