Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporarily Mediterranean

by ejnarts1 Posted 24th Jul 2010 at 10:15 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:21 PM
Oh wow this a great lot. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM
<3 love it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:18 PM
I love the layout of this house, wonderfully done!

"Negative thoughts never breed positive results"
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM
Thank you, all.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:09 AM
I Love This. The Best Modern House.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:10 AM
I Love This. The Best Modern House.
Alchemist
#8 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:37 PM
I love the architecture of your house, especially the different levels and placement of the stairs. This is really expert building!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 1:25 PM
WOW, I so love the pure lines of your building, the way you did the place of parking and the very design furnishing ! Well done, beautiful creation
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:13 PM
This most of takin a long time to make! (It takes me like 10 minutes just to make the multi level stairs xD) I have a question you posted a list of custom content and a list of items that are NOT included. Do I have to download both lists or just the NOT included one? Looks like an awesome house, can't wait for a reply so I can download it :D

Btw thank you soooo much for the floor plan site! My and my fiance are gonna buy a house soon and I just might purchase a floor plan and build my house :D

Trying to learn how to mesh :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:00 PM
MaddieLovesKevin, you only need to download the items that are "NOT Included". The others are included in the lot. Good luck with buying your home.

Quote: Originally posted by MaddieLovesKevin
This most of takin a long time to make! (It takes me like 10 minutes just to make the multi level stairs xD) I have a question you posted a list of custom content and a list of items that are NOT included. Do I have to download both lists or just the NOT included one? Looks like an awesome house, can't wait for a reply so I can download it :D

Btw thank you soooo much for the floor plan site! My and my fiance are gonna buy a house soon and I just might purchase a floor plan and build my house :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 3:43 AM
You've put my two favorite house styles and mixed them together. You surprise me!