Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese style workplace "Fire Station"

by Masaharu777 Posted 28th Jul 2010 at 5:11 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2010 at 6:20 AM by Masaharu777

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:30 PM
This is beautiful! I have a whole world filled with your lots. You're extremely talented. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:36 PM
Nice to see you building still :-) Thanks for this!
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 6:24 PM
i'm not sure what Japanese homes look like, but this sure is cool looking!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:28 PM
I don't generally leave comments but I must say, thank you for all your nice work. I love all your lots, and this one is just fantastic. Keep up the great work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:29 PM
Wow! This is certainly different! I looked at the floor plans and this station is not as crowded as most. My Sims are prone to rout failures and I always try to give them extra room. This firehouse is definitely going into one of my neighborhoods! Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 7:38 PM
I love it! Thank you for sharing your "Fire Station."
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 9:42 PM
ありがとうございます!!(That's the only thing I know on Japanese lol! Actually I'm learning Japanese at the moment and I hate kanji to much!!!! They're too difficult for a greek to learn japanese 'cause they're a lot different from greek and katakana words are most english, so it's a lot easier for an engish). Anyways, I really like this one. It's one of the best things I've seen here, too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 9:45 PM
And something else: Do you have any problems with the new version of TS3 AMB? 'Cause on the TS3 forums they say that the game doesn't even start with the new patch, so please tell me!!!!!!!
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 11:26 PM
Stouvri, I have also heard that, and i have NOT updated my game for that exact reason, i have to much to do for it to crash and not start, (: id hold off until there is a new patch, and see how that goes for other people.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toyou1214
Stouvri, I have also heard that, and i have NOT updated my game for that exact reason, i have to much to do for it to crash and not start, (: id hold off until there is a new patch, and see how that goes for other people.
Thanks, Tyu!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stouvri
Thanks, Tyu!!
Now I will never download the 4.2 patch
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 12:49 PM
wow, thanks for sharing.
This is what i've been looking for.

いつもありがとうございます。
ハッピとか纒とか欲しくなりますねえw
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 6:08 AM
I cant get this to be a working Station what am i doing wrong i am new to this adding stuff please help!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iowafirefighter
I cant get this to be a working Station what am i doing wrong i am new to this adding stuff please help!!

Were any problems caused as being not able download etc.