Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Santa Maria

by Craggles Posted 27th Jul 2010 at 6:19 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:39 PM
Oh This House Is So 'Kewt' ^-^

I Have Just The Spot For This In My Game C:

Making Magic > Supernatural
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:48 PM
Default Wow
wow nice one

The Demon King
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:03 PM
Love the house! How did you do the stairs on top of each other like that?
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:42 PM
3 hours? cool, wish I could build that fast and good looking.
Inventor
#6 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
Now, this really makes me feel old... 3 hours, huh? I could do the landscaping of a house in that time.

Love that build - it's very cute!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:37 PM
How adorable! Downloaded Carmencita yesterday and this will make a lovely neighblor. Besides, gotta see if the stairs will actually work in that configuration - never tried it that way, so I may learn something new! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous little goodie!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:28 PM
Interesting. It makes me think of Legos for some reason.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:06 PM
lol lego. as far as i know the stairs work. they do it my game normally in most of my houses i build...

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
How cute!!! I can't believe you managed to do this in 3 hours. You're very talented! Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM
Wow, impressive! great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Craggles
lol lego. as far as i know the stairs work. they do it my game normally in most of my houses i build...

I have installed your house yesterday, very good job, thanks!!! But the stairs is not working in my game, my sim cannot go to the basement and to the second floor!!!! I have taken the stairs out and put in fire poles. I still love the house and will leave it in my game. Craig thanks and as I said very good job and thanks for sharing!!!!