Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Richly Deserved - 4BR + Nursery + Different Yard + Furnished ;)

by Loverat Posted 29th Jan 2005 at 2:02 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2005 at 2:05 PM by Loverat

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 2:15 PM
Great job! Downloading and installing

:howdy:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 2:42 PM
Loverat, I love you're packaging job here. It's a great idea to package the objects separately, and separate them by type in the second rar. It makes it much easier to practice safe lot importing! :D

It must have been quite a bit of work on your part, but know that it is very appreciated!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 3:16 PM
lol thanks guys =) And dolphin its luck I am a lady of leisure! Its getting to the point I almost know the file names off by heart

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
#5 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 3:43 PM
where do i install these files?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 4:09 PM
Well finally this has made me break my rule about not downloading lots. Just had to have this one since it seems perfect for the one family I have and they need a new home.

"A man who keeps company with glaciers comes to feel tolerably insignificant by and by." Mark Twain
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 6:04 PM
Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 7:05 PM
Oh! I love this Downloaded, and I'm going to use this for my family of 8 Thanks

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 10:50 PM
ou dont really show pictures of the exterior of the home. But from what I can see its nice but not great you need to work a bit more on interior designing. I know on hgtv.com they have alot of pictures of interiors that you can be inspired by. Good Luck!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 11:27 AM
Thanks ! it's very very nice !
#11 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 12:22 AM
Wow
WOW
Awuesome! :banned: :werd:
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imjetguer
ou dont really show pictures of the exterior of the home. But from what I can see its nice but not great you need to work a bit more on interior designing. I know on hgtv.com they have alot of pictures of interiors that you can be inspired by. Good Luck!

since when did this get to be HGTV.com??? For someone who is not building and uploading their own custom content, you sure seem to have a lot to say about this lovely one that Loerat was gracious enough to provide to us free of charge. and before you start flaming me, notice i said this is just my humble opinion

this house is beautiful Loverat :thumb: *tosses the fave rat some cheese*

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 4:22 AM
mznnikkisimz, I told this person they could be inspired by the pictures of nice furniture arrangements they have on hgtv. By the way I do build and have uploaded one of my homes wich not to be boasting but became really popular its called luxury estate and it should be on page 3 of this area wich also comes with many of my own custom walls. By the way I wouldnt flame you i'm not like that, but I did want to set the record straight. Good Day.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 11:05 AM
hope it's all gonna work :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Wolfee29 : 6th Feb 2005 at 4:29 AM.
This is so nice! I downloaded it earlier and I wanted to thank you so much for your fine work! BTW it looks great in my game, thanks again

P.S. If anyone needs to be inspired by HGTV.com it's me, I'm hopeless,lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:49 AM
This is great. Amazing, truly amazing.

Thx for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:49 AM
wat the heck doesn't any one like use like .zip any more every good house is .rar... can u please make this awesome lot for people who want to use .zip? *puppy eyes*
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:06 AM
I can hardly wait to try this one out! I sure hope it works in SIMS2 with no EP. I've noticed some have uploaded and didn't say it needed nightlife or uni but then it turns out it did. YIKES!

@ SummerGlamor >>> Have you tried using the SimMaid? I LOVE it! You just open the prog up and drag your folder where you dl new content (any content: clothes, genetics, objects, etc) and she automatically opens up rar and zip and puts the stuff where it belongs. If the Sims Installer is required, she calls it up for you and you just click "Install". So kewl!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:41 PM
where can i get simmaid?

money can't buy you happiness... but it can buy you marshmallows... which are basically the same thing - Finna
Banned
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:56 AM
In one word... WOW! This house is GORGEOUS, and this is perfect for my Tyler family who like expensive things thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:46 PM Last edited by jord043 : 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:06 PM.
Why are many of the objects (blue)? Do I have to insall something else in order for these objects to show correctly?
Great work..BTW
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:25 PM
This lot is BEAUTIFUL. Too bad i cant play it in game, First off the objects were blue (said above) I guess some of those objects wernt included? I put a family on the lot and my menus went away i could not pause the game or even get out of the game! But i dont know if it was because i had a family of 9 on it.. I had installed that hack right before checking out this lot.I will check on it when i get home later.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:08 PM
Yeah, the house is great, but most of the objects are flashing blue! O_o What is happening?

"The Battle is Raging - Choose your Side" (Manowar)
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 12:55 AM
I too LOVED the house, but like others most of the custom objects didn't show up, plus my sunken backyard was underwater.

Still loved it though! just thought i'd let you know