Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veronica Torez

by Slipslop Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 3:18 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:01 PM by Slipslop : Updated Anubis hairlink, updated Isaac musiclink, changed ui mod link

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:05 PM
very pretty sim, thank you for sharing veronica!
Theorist
#3 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:17 PM
She's so pretty!

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:10 PM
Another unique pretty sim, Thanks again Slipslop
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:46 PM
Another great sim, I love your creations and thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:27 PM
She's beautiful! And I love her everday top. :'D

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#7 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 10:03 PM
Nice that she manages to look badass, but not mean! Very cool
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:04 PM
very pretty .. made me think of Megan Fox .. thanks for sharing
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:21 PM
Beautiful, adorable, charming, attractive, lovely,.. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:38 PM
*faints from awesomeness* Great work, as always Slip. XD
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:41 AM
Wow, absolutely beautiful! I love her eyes...yes they do remind me of Megan's. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 9:31 AM
Beautiful, thanks !! Where may I download the pink look shoes in the slideshow ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:16 AM
Many thanks everyone!

babboo: The shoes are by MYOS (ShoesHightop002)

The corset is by SirDrake

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 2:22 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:06 AM
I didn't install any sims yet, so,i downloaded almost everything. (all from included downloads) and i put them in it the Mods/Packeges folder. And i know its an idiot question: Where can i find her?:D
Ty :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:30 AM
Very pretty sim, nice work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asdasdasd111
I didn't install any sims yet, so,i downloaded almost everything. (all from included downloads) and i put them in it the Mods/Packeges folder. And i know its an idiot question: Where can i find her?:D

To get her to show up in your game, you need to put the .sim file in the SavedSims folder. Then, just load up as normal! She should appear in the sim bin under young adults.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:39 AM
Lovely sim, Slippie. I love how you present your sims. You must wait for ages to get their expressions and arm movements

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asdasdasd111

Did it work for you?

Audrey: Thanks, it doesn't take too long to get the poses, i use the Chaos Mod Painting, which helps alot.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:57 PM
please help me! i love this sim ( good work slipslop! ) i have already download all but 2 things ... awsome.pakage , it don't let start the game. and 2 , i haven't the savedsims folder! where i have to put the .sim file?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enox...
please help me! i love this sim ( good work slipslop! ) i have already download all but 2 things ... awsome.pakage , it don't let start the game. and 2 , i haven't the savedsims folder! where i have to put the .sim file?

Thanks, you should check out http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content there everything is explained in detail.

Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Thanks, you should check out http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content there everything is explained in detail.

thank you very much! only one other question, the Awesomemod sliderhack, it do not let start the game... i don't know why...

P.S. i have read and done what there is explaned in the wiki section, but the sims do not appear ( i have all expansions)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enox...
thank you very much! only one other question, the Awesomemod sliderhack, it do not let start the game... i don't know why...

Awesomemod starts without problems on my side, so either check if your game is up to date, check if you are using other coremods, because there can only be one coremod. Try awesomemod in an empty Packages folder and see if the game starts.
Alternatively you can try johna's sliderhack, it's also a coremod sliderhack but without the increased sliderranges, so i can't guarantee the sim looks 100% the same.

Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:44 PM Last edited by enox... : 13th Aug 2010 at 11:59 PM.
i've tested, it don't work ... and i don't find the sim in the game's bin ...

litle editing =) i've found her, in the expansion she is in '' make a sim'' under predefinite sims option. but awsome slider hack do not work ... 4 me ... it seems that i emane some kind of radiation =)
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:35 AM
Very pretty. Um I have a question though. I downloaded and put the zip file into the packages folder under mods but the downloaded sims characters won't show up in the game. Can someone help?
Page 1 of 3