Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Full Outfit

by monca533 Posted 20th Aug 2010 at 7:04 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 11:54 AM
Nice outfit for both elven and medieval guys, thank you!
Theorist
#3 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:40 PM
We rally need more outfits for men! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:50 PM
Yay my male elves would looks so cool in that outfit. Thank you very much for making and uploading it! ...now...I need to figure up how to upload stuff...^^:
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:00 PM
:lovestruc THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU! FINALLY! Some MALE action, and MEDIEVAL FANTASY males too!? Oh, you're killing me! My males have been so NAKED recently, and I don't have any EPs and seeing all their armor just hurts my feelings! You're a lifesaver! :lovestruc
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:34 PM
thank you! this is really beautiful!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:57 PM
Amazing job! Thank you! And please, make more
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
Thanks all of you! I intend to make more clothing. I love make this!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 12:10 PM
Its broken!!!
The first file is broken!!!!!
But i love it
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rodrigosov
The first file is broken!!!!!
But i love it

Hi Rodrigo! I downloaded the first file to test and it is working very well. Try again please.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:07 AM
Thank you. Can I get an enhanced package version? lol. j/k
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 5:39 AM Last edited by ciciladybug3 : 1st Sep 2010 at 5:45 AM. Reason: just wanted to add an actual thank you since the mesh is still good, just has a couple bugs.
the mesh for teen is off in the ankle area of the pants, and neck area of the shirt. only one top was clearly armor, the others looked like the muscle shirts unless you really looked close. But it is a good mesh otherwise , and I'm sure if I tweeked with the shade of the other tops they'd look fine...though the band of invisible neck and ankle is just disturbing. thank you for your hard work in making the mesh, just thought I'd bring the glitch to your attention
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ciciladybug3
the mesh for teen is off in the ankle area of the pants, and neck area of the shirt. only one top was clearly armor, the others looked like the muscle shirts unless you really looked close. But it is a good mesh otherwise , and I'm sure if I tweeked with the shade of the other tops they'd look fine...though the band of invisible neck and ankle is just disturbing. thank you for your hard work in making the mesh, just thought I'd bring the glitch to your attention

Thank you for your advices! I'll be more careful with the meshes. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:06 PM
hi can you make an indian apperel like sari and salwaar suits for sims 3 , i saw your other creations n dey r pretty cool , hope u can make some for me ...thnx
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 12:59 AM
This resembles a Roman's Lorica Segmentata but its missing the shoulder plates, could you add the shoulder plates so we can have Centurions & Legionnaires?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 4:57 PM
Thank so Much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:37 PM
Thanks, these will be very useful, Especially the boots, I love them.