Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

David Tennant - The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 19th Aug 2010 at 5:38 PM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 6:03 PM
My fave doctor. Yey.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 6:23 PM
He's great! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 6:30 PM
The absolute best doctor. Thanks so much
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 6:32 PM
I had to check out Dr. Who after seeing a pic of Tennant as The Doctor, and the series is great! And your Doctor is spot on, I can just feel the Doctorishque-vibe! Can't wait to have him hang out with the Skywalkies!! >:D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 9:24 PM
You did a good job, The tenth is my favorite.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 9:38 PM
Oh this is awesome! Also i love your pictures, you got some definite Dr.Who poses there

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:36 AM
Wow! Greeeaat! Job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:01 AM
I downloaded a differnet version off the TS3 exchange. Upon putting him into the game he wanted to be a in the Medical Career (Doctor) and the first thought bubble that popped up for him was a Rose. Seriously!
I think the sims are more lifelike the we know LOL!
This version is dead on and goes great with the TARDIS!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:29 AM
Great job! I love Tennant, although Matt Smith is most definitely growing on me. I think the colors are a bit stylized for my tastes and I would have loveloveloved to see his swirly tie, but other than that, this was great.

Also, out of curiosity, what did you use for his formal outfit? I would assume it's the same suit, but in my attempts to recreate David Tennant, I've always run into the problem of the Converse style sneakers not being Formal.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 4:28 AM
WOW wonderful job. I LOVE David Tennant, he is the best doctor ever Matt Smith doesnt compare!! Now I can play the doctor!!! You rock! Any chance we'll see Rose soon?
Inventor
#12 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:47 AM
He's great! He looks better than the original ...almost.

I've always loved the tenth doctor most. It's a pity that they no longer show Dr. Who here in tv.

Great work!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:18 AM
RandomArt - He wears a tuxedo and dress shoes - you can use Awesomemod to choose items that are not normally for that clothing type, if you want him to wear sneakers for formal, though.

starseed123 - Perhaps - Billie Piper seems like she'll be hard to sim and not make her look too hard/mannish, but if the mood strikes me, I'll give her a try.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:59 AM
You created a great character, an amazing job! He's fabulous - thank you.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#15 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 4:39 PM
Pretty darn snazzy. Thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:06 PM
I miss 10! He's perfect and the perfect addition to my town of Denial... There is no 11... there is no 11...

Thank you~!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:13 PM
Amazing job! Thank you SO much. I've tried to make him a dozen times and he never came out this well.

Not sure on the rules regarding Store items, but there is a really nice trenchcoat/suit outfit that would be cool for The Doctor... if one were so inclined. I think it's called "Count M". Not an exact match... but looks nice, none the less.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:30 PM
I love this Doctor. Would you be able to make the other ones? As well as the 11th :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:10 AM
Holy cheese chicken!

This. Is. Amazing.

Ten little soldiers all in a line. A shot rings out, - down to nine.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:01 PM
Awesome work, HP. He is great.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 2:45 AM
You even got his quirky smile.... FANTASTIC
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 2:50 AM
I love the doctor thank you so much for making this! Although I have a question because I'm stupid and still very new to installing custom content for sims3, how on earth do I get him to go into my game and show up guys?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 1:33 AM
Great work!

Now i need the TARDIS :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
I adored David Tennant as the Doctor, cried buckets on his final episode but I actually love Matt Smith now, he plays the doctor in quite a similar manner I feel, which was nice as the transition went a bit more smoothly.

You've done a fabulous job with the sim, he'll defo go into my game. Thanks HP.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:31 PM
Oh.My.Gahd!! *hyperventilates then faints*
Thank you so much!!!!
He.is.Awesome! Now I know who my *now* husband-less sim will be marrying...
The facial expressions you captured in your sample pics make me want to giggle uncontrollably. Seriously. That should tell you how perfectly this sim embodies The Doctor.
*dreamy sigh*
!! Somebody seriously needs to make the Tardis a Vehicle!! How totally awesome would that be?! The possibilities are endless...
Page 1 of 3