Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
He looks good to me without the face mask. You might see what others think. I believe his eyes need to be a bit closer together, cheekbones up a little, and both lips a bit wider side to side. He's getting there! I can't wait to see the mustache.

^ Totally agree here =)
Great work!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 2:56 PM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 5th Sep 2010 at 11:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by monca533
OMG! Now I can undertand why it isn't appearing: I didn't selected the elders categorie!!! I'm definitely a big STUPID!!!!

So, so sorry! Jak!!!

Here is the file (now for elders)

Hi Monca! I'm so sorry, but I still can't find it. I don't know why?
The only EP I have is WA. If someone out there with the base game and WA could please try downloading this... I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks Simmy and ANevermore!
Tried to make the suggested changes.

Update

By the way, thanks Monca for directing me to this head slider!
This is going to be very helpful in making sims! I think I am also going to try it on Halle and see if it will help fix the bridge problem!

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#53 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 5:44 PM
Lookin' great! I'd say that the inner corner of the eyes needs to be brought down a little, though.

...I'm sorry I can't help you with the beard thing... I have base game and Ambitions D:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 9:52 PM
Hi everyone! Sorry... from my own stupidity... uploading WA WITHOUT checking the UI mod for the update warnings... my sims turned charcoal. I just can't seem to remember to check that!! So, this is a remake. I think I like this one better anyway. He is NOT wearing a facemask, but have added Ariska's wrinkles and blush contour around the eyes and nose. I also used a hairstyle with a little hair on top, let me know if it doesn't work.
Sorry Monca, but I still cannot get the mustache. I just don't know why. I really wanted it... it would be perfect! Thank you for all of your effort in trying to get it to me, I do appreciate it.
Okay, here is the update.

REMAKE:

Screenshots
Scholar
#55 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:22 AM
I'm so sorry by you can't take the mustache, it's a pitty...
Well, If somebody could to test it for us, maybe I could to discover why it doesn't shows in your game.

About him: I like this version! I think you have to try make his eyes more deeper. There is a trick to make them so: you have to put brows a little more thick and, using Bella's thicknes slider to make them more thin, the eyes will be more deeper.

Come up the eyes a bit to make the face a bit more longer (including nose) and try to make eyes a little bit bigger.

He is cool!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 12:01 PM
open his eyes abit their way too squint
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#57 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 3:11 PM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 15th Sep 2010 at 3:45 PM.
I'm so sorry by you can't take the mustache, it's a pitty...
Well, If somebody could to test it for us, maybe I could to discover why it doesn't shows in your game.

About him: I like this version! I think you have to try make his eyes more deeper. There is a trick to make them so: you have to put brows a little more thick and, using Bella's thicknes slider to make them more thin, the eyes will be more deeper.

Come up the eyes a bit to make the face a bit more longer (including nose) and try to make eyes a little bit bigger.

He is cool!

Could SOMEONE PLEASE try and download this mustache that has base and WA ... or even just the BASE GAME???? PLEASE????

FROM POST #49... please.

Monca...lol, I'm a bit confused here. Bella's slider either thickens or thins the eyebrow...

you have to put brows a little more thick and, using Bella's thicknes slider to make them more thin, the eyes will be more deeper

I'm not sure what you are saying here? You want me to use the slider to thicken them or thin them?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#58 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melanise
open his eyes abit their way too squint

Thanks melanise! Thanks Monca!

Tried to deepen his eyes and open them up a bit. Better?

Also a few more tweaks.

Screenshots
Scholar
#59 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
Sorry if I made the things confused (my bad english)!

He is alot better! Gooood job!
Inventor
#60 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:15 AM
He's looking great!! I would just have given him a tad bit darker eyes (Still). In the largest of your comparison pics he has a kinda greyish tone in the eyes aswell.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 2:04 AM
Thanks Monca!

Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
He's looking great!! I would just have given him a tad bit darker eyes (Still). In the largest of your comparison pics he has a kinda greyish tone in the eyes aswell.

Thanks Malfoya!

Hope I have the eye color right now. Tried to put more grey and darken a bit.

Will this stubble and mustache work for him or was it previous update?

Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#62 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 2:46 AM
I think he is looking fantastic! I like the newest mustache. Not by itself really, but it seems to suit his face quite nicely. Great progress!!!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#63 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 6:47 AM
I tried downloading the mustache from post # 49 plus one other package folder into my game. I have World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, and Ambitions. The other package folder worked but I did not see the custom mustache anywhere in the elder male hair categories. The latest version looks great! Face and/or jaw just a touch narrower, maybe. Otherwise, he looks very much like the model without the cowboy hat to me. Great work!
Inventor
#64 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:08 AM
Spot on now! And yeah, the last mustache looks better on him
Scholar
#65 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
I tried downloading the mustache from post # 49 plus one other package folder into my game. I have World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, and Ambitions. The other package folder worked but I did not see the custom mustache anywhere in the elder male hair categories. The latest version looks great! Face and/or jaw just a touch narrower, maybe. Otherwise, he looks very much like the model without the cowboy hat to me. Great work!

Thank you SimmYR!

Tonight I'll do a review of the mustache and post again.
Scholar
#66 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 3:30 AM
Hi Jak!
I remade the mustache (based on amBeardMoustache from base game).

Could you (and someone more) try it again please?

If it works, I'll make improvements.

Thank you! :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  JakMustache.zip (199.4 KB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#67 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 5:21 AM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 17th Sep 2010 at 6:08 AM.
Hi Jak!
I remade the mustache (based on amBeardMoustache from base game).

Could you (and someone more) try it again please?

If it works, I'll make improvements.

Thank you! :D

Oh, just saw your message Monca, will go out of game and come back it so I can get it. Thanks Monca!! :lovestruc

Oh no, it is still not showing up in my game. I just can't imagine why not...? I know you have tried really hard to get it to me... but for some reason my game just isn't getting it.

It is in "BEARDS", correct?
Scholar
#68 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JAKINCOL
Oh, just saw your message Monca, will go out of game and come back it so I can get it. Thanks Monca!! :lovestruc

Oh no, it is still not showing up in my game. I just can't imagine why not...? I know you have tried really hard to get it to me... but for some reason my game just isn't getting it.

It is in "BEARDS", correct?

Hi! Yes, it's in beards. Oh, so sorry Jak, I don't know what can I do anymore...

If somebody have a suggestion, I'll be very gratiful!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#69 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 4:53 PM
Hi! Yes, it's in beards. Oh, so sorry Jak, I don't know what can I do anymore...

If somebody have a suggestion, I'll be very gratiful!

Thanks for all of your effort Monca! I really do appreciate it, but I will just have to go with what he is wearing. Thanks so much!

Any other suggestion of this sim?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#70 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 10:11 PM
Anyone have ANY suggestions for this sim, please?
Scholar
#71 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 12:30 AM
I think he is amazing and I can't to see anything to change unless the lips color. I think you could give it a soft cherry tone. :lovestruc

Very
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#72 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 3:18 AM Last edited by JAKINCOL : 21st Sep 2010 at 3:47 AM.
I think he is amazing and I can't to see anything to change unless the lips color. I think you could give it a soft cherry tone. :lovestruc

Very

Thanks Monca!
Changed his lip color. See how this is.

I'm not going to upload this yet so if anyone has any other suggestions, please jump in.

Someone might be making some outfits for him and would like to wait a bit for them... and hopefully they will be able to make them soon.
I would rather not say who until I hear from them... they will be wonderful to have for this sim.... :lovestruc ... if you are able thank you now... and again later.

Update:

Tried to make more cherry instead of orange, lol.
Screenshots
Instructor
#73 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 5:03 PM
Really cool. Impressive work, actually! You could rotate the nose tip up a little, and increase nose tip scale. Also, slightly increase the face height. That slider is very useful sometimes.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#74 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch_1991
Really cool. Impressive work, actually! You could rotate the nose tip up a little, and increase nose tip scale. Also, slightly increase the face height. That slider is very useful sometimes.

Thanks dutch! Do you mean "face height" or "head shape" which raises the head?
Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it!

If making requests I only ask that you help in finding body parts, hair, etc., clothing, accessories and comparison pics and that you be a part of the feedback thread here at MTS or my personal blog...which you can find listed on my page.
Thanks! I don't always succeed but will give it my best.
Instructor
#75 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 6:20 PM
Face height.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: useful sim-making info.
Page 3 of 4