Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who - Rose Tyler

by Arisuka Posted 15th Sep 2010 at 8:44 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:08 AM
Very nice work!
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:13 AM
Very well done! Congrats!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:54 AM
How in the world did you get that lurvely suit and coat for your Soctor sim?!? I've been looking for a coat for effin' ages!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HPontopoftheworld
How in the world did you get that lurvely suit and coat for your Soctor sim?!? I've been looking for a coat for effin' ages!

Soctor sim? LOL
It's from Ambitions, a career outfit that I unlocked with UnlockOutfits code.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 11:46 AM
if i didn't know better i'd say that was Rose Tyler herself great work, lol i watched an episode of doctor who with billie piper as the companion yesterday =], unfortunantly it had the face of bo in it which scares me >:D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 1:26 PM
PERFECT!! Now I can move the Ten right into Denial to live happily ever after. I miss Ten and Rose! You did a great job! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Soctor sim? LOL
It's from Ambitions, a career outfit that I unlocked with UnlockOutfits code.

I love when I make stupid little typos like that. They sound ever so amusing. XDD And oh! Thank you! I bought Ambitions 3 weeks ago, and never even thought to do that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:40 PM
Beautiful sim!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:38 PM
I guess I saw Anakin behind her. :D
She is beautiful. Good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:37 AM
Oooooh I am totally in love with your rose sim xD Lolol Beautiful Work! I am downloading her asap >w< Lolz, In the pictures you should have made ,like, a small army of daleks or something :DDDD I do think that there is a place to download daleks that are just decorations but still...It'd be pretty cool :3
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th May 2012 at 4:46 PM
This looks so much like Rose!
But it doesn't work in my game
Could you please i dont know, convert it to that other file-thingy, the one you install through the start page? (a)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th May 2012 at 4:15 AM
annojjing-thing Take a look at here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 5:33 PM
I like your sim. Thank you so much, creating such incredible sims.