Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Sky Drive

by triciamanly Posted 5th Sep 2010 at 5:37 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:39 PM
Thank you very much, I've already used this house loads!

the Llama
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 7:08 PM
Tricia, my downloads folder is BURSTING with your homes. "OH, me likes!!!" is getting to be a phrase I know too well and my poor laptop is just groaning here. Hehehe.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 9:40 PM
Dear friends, thank you so much for your comments. It just makes me want to build more! Simaboder, can you delete the old ones, and I'll keep new ones coming?? I'm really pleased that you can use my houses!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:31 PM
another beautiful and inspiring creation. thank you for sharing! :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:50 PM
Nice Tricia I like your uses of the color red.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:43 AM
You know darn well if I could live in your homes, I would lol. Fantastic looking and architecturally beautiful. You know how to decorate a home, excellent work, Tricia! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM
Oooh WOW ! Thank you so much my dear friend... This house is absolutely gorgeous.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 1:18 PM
Absolutely beautiful! I really like the warm colors of he interior and the layout is great too! Awesome! keep up the good work Tricia
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:14 PM
I'm so grateful for all of your comments. Thank you for taking the time!
Link Ninja
#11 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 1:13 AM
Just wanted to say that I usually never look at houses but this one is really beautiful. Very inspirational for those of us who build houses in game.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 3:59 AM
Charmful, thank you so much for the comment. I'm thrilled that you like the house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 2:41 PM
Finally, a house I love! I search and search and always settle for something for my sims but this one, I actually adore! I'm going to raid your entire house collection now Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 4:51 AM
Yay! I'm thrilled that you like the house and hope you can find others you can use! Thank you so much for the comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:35 AM
This could be the Modern Brady House of Dreams! Fantastic!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 3:55 AM
Thanks so much MrsBender!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 1:38 PM
This is the in house.You rock. Really enjoying it
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 1:39 PM
adonispluto! Nothing could make me happier than to know you can use the house. Thanks so much for the comment.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 2:24 PM
Beautiful house, thank you so much.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 5:28 AM
NANDO, thank you so much for your comment!
Link Ninja
#21 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 6:10 AM
Default House Story - Blue Sky
So I did comment on this back in 2010 - probably one of the first houses I saw of yours and was like 'Holy cow, why don't I download houses??' and so did.

This house has had a lot of history. High School Sweethearts, Delilah and Lucas intended on settling back down in the neighborhood they grew up in. Delilah is a Cosgrove, which means she comes from a family with 'old money'. Lucas was just an All Americana type of boy that Delilah fell head over heels for.

They settled down in this lovely abode after getting married. This house has seen three children be raised and three cats too! This was the first family to get cats after I installed pets so it was a very fun, full house. At one point, Lucas's teen sister moved in to help take care of the children while Delilah and Lucas worked. This house was also a great place to have summer pool party-family reunions and cook outs. It was very cozy in the winter and Lucas would always rev up the fire place. They knocked out the wall so there was more transparency from the dining room to the kitchen area. (I used that technique I learned from you about placing the wine cabinets face-to-face over the stove and counters that face the dining room - I think you did that on my Charmful dorm)

Some of the wall parper was redone and some of the furniture the cats destroyed so they got new sofas. Delilah is an artist and used the upstairs hallway wall as her classy art gallery. Once their two eldest moved out for college they converted her room to an office. The east bedroom was always a billiard room for entertaining guests on days when swimming wasn't an option.

It's funny in your description you should mention the big garden because more than one Sunday the family has spent having a 'garden party' where they trim bushes all day and even invite extended family in the area to come and help. I think after awhile they just hired a gardener once Lucas got promoted to an International Corporate Lawyer. The kids still come back and visit their old home - their daughter just graduated. Their youngest stayed at home and decided to go to the police academy.

Here are pics to view!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:58 AM
What fun to read about your Sim family activities in a house I built. It sounds like they still have some life in them as well. Thanks so much Charmful for sharing with me!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 3:13 PM
The facade is very cool. I really like the way you have the staircase screened off from the front door, it stops the whole of the house being revealed straight upon entering it, but then still gives you the impressive feeling of space due to the entrance hall being double-height.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:56 PM
Thank You!